It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:08 am

Free Newsletter

A Daily Plan.

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

A Daily Plan.

Postby CrimsonThunder » Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:27 am

Anyone do a daily plan or guide to help you? I'm going to start one from tomorrow as I have trouble stopping things (IE I dont stop playing videogames or going on the net for hours then I dont have time to do anything else).

So I believe a daily plan to make it so i have time slots for certain things will help me to reach my weight loss goal. :)
- Stevo
CrimsonThunder

Postby mary_in_adelaide » Tue Jan 16, 2007 3:34 am

That's a really good idea Tom. I know exactly what you mean about not being able to stop things. It's really easy for me to let a whole lot of hours disappear on the net or reading or sitting in front of the tv and then I say to myself "no time to exercise today".

I sort of have a plan...not the time of day I'm going to do certain things but for each day I have a to do list and I've started making it quite detailed...all the things I normally put off go on the list and I am getting into the good habit of not doing the time-wasting things until I have finished my to do list. Exercising is ALWAYS on my to do list now.

Good luck with your plan
Cheers, Mary

If I could find a ticker for measurements it would say I'm on the way from a waist measurement of 134cm to one of 70cm (currently at 129cm)
mary_in_adelaide

Postby Ally » Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:46 am

Yeah it is a great idea Tom!! I have to have a plan....with 4 kids running around...it is a must!!! LOL.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby SarahC » Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:41 am

Sounds like a great idea Tom. I always spend a couple of minutes in the morning thinking about what I'll do for the rest of the day. I write down the my food plan/diary, but the rest just plan it out in my head :)
SarahC

Postby kate_turner2000 » Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:03 am

i have a plan tom- its all up in my head though- i dont even have time to look at a checklist haha. i have certain times a day that i do things. :) as ally said- with kids its a must!
kate_turner2000

Postby Simmy » Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:12 pm

If you spend alot of time on the computer - a simple way of getting some exercise (and improving tummy muscles) is to replace your chair with a fitball. I go to Fernwood, and got the idea from a lady there that does simplicity. She sits on it and bounces while doing her work!
Simmy

Postby CrimsonThunder » Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:35 pm

Simmy wrote:If you spend alot of time on the computer - a simple way of getting some exercise (and improving tummy muscles) is to replace your chair with a fitball. I go to Fernwood, and got the idea from a lady there that does simplicity. She sits on it and bounces while doing her work!

Good idea! I'll have to think about getting one.
- Stevo
CrimsonThunder

Postby KimE » Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:06 am

Having a plan is definitely a good idea Tom. I don't use one for my time as I usually manage it fairly well, but I have plans for lots of other things and it makes me feel more in control. Of course they planning works better if you stick to it! :D

Best of luck.
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby i.will.get.there. » Wed Jan 17, 2007 4:05 pm

what a great idea! i might need to start this, and put exercise on it, like mary in adelaide said!
i.will.get.there.

Return to Weight loss Talk