Oooh I love this thread!!! It's made me feel soo much better about all all the little, erm, issues I used to have!!
For my birthday last year my friends gave me a box of Roses. I ate one and put the rest in my cupboard. Then I got them out about 5 minutes later and chewed each one and spit them out into my bin!! So I got the taste but didn't swallow much of it..
I used to do that quite a bit.
I used to wrap up chocolate wrappings in pieces of paper to disguise them.
I'd wait til my parents went out and I'd get a tub of icecream out of the fridge and stand at the kitchen counter with a spoon eating it.. then I'd get out some peanut butter or Milo and get some on a spoon and then put some icecream on top.
Ummmm anything else... I think that's it, apart from the constant nibbling. Oh, drinking diet chocolate icecream topping straight from the bottle...
I've never told ANYONE any of that and now I've just told a whole forum of people!!!!