It is currently Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:28 pm

Free Newsletter

Your Rewards

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby Simmy » Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:52 pm

Ive always wanted to try a hot stone massage, so I think that will be my 5kg reward.
Simmy

Postby wantanewme » Sun Jan 21, 2007 7:22 am

I decided that I need to reward myself. My first reward be when I lose 5 kg and I'm going out to buy myself a new DVD, then the next be at 10kg and be a cd and then at 15kg be facial.
wantanewme

Postby Leababy4 » Sun Jan 21, 2007 3:14 pm

I've given myself a few rewards along the way. I think it helped me keep going sometimes. I wrote my weight loss goals and rewards in my diary and each time I reached a goal I got the reward. So over about 8 weeks I got new shoes, shirt, swimmers, mini facial, and a shopping day by myself (no kids). My next reward is when I am 65kgs and that will be a massage, can't wait for that.

The rewards don't have to be expensive (I mainly shop for clothes in Big W, sometimes Target). No point spending too much on clothes when you are shrinking in size hey. :wink:
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wlUhPjo/]
Leababy4

My Rewards

Postby Gaia_Girl » Sun Jan 21, 2007 4:04 pm

Apart from the sheer reward of losing weight, I plan on buying myself a $20 ITunes music card for every 5 kilos I lose.

Love music and I work out to it so that's an added incentive I guess.

Blessed Be

Gaia_Girl
"Magick Happens"
Gaia_Girl

Postby Aquagirl » Sun Jan 21, 2007 7:12 pm

I have never thought about rewards, but since we are talking about it I have thought that a massage would be wonderful (used to get one once a month before bub). Some music CD's, a night out with my girlfriends?
Aquagirl

Postby hushpuppy » Sun Jan 21, 2007 7:52 pm

i get myself a charm every 5 kgs to add to my weight braclet as i call it then i can look back on it and see how far i have come i have 2 so far
Jules
[url=http://www..com]Image[blinkiebee/url]
SW 107kg
CW 99.8kg
GW 65kg
hushpuppy

Postby Dee » Sun Jan 21, 2007 7:53 pm

I haven't set myself little rewards - just a couple of HUGE ones.

When I hit the 100 kg mark, (well, actually, when I drop under it) my bestie and I are doing a day spa, lunch and girls night out. We're staying at my aunt's holiday house (15minutes away - so we're close for kids if need be LOL) and spending the night drinking champagne by the pool, treating ourselves to massages during the day and ordering gourmet food- the theory being that if you're going to eat something that's not in your eating plan you better enjoy it - no wasted calories.

When I reach my ultimate goal - which I haven't set yet, I'm booking my dh and I onto a cruise across to Milford Sound in New Zealand and back. HUGE Incentive - it's something I've always wanted to do.

They're both pretty expensive rewards, but they're pretty big goals too, and I want to truly appreciate the amount of work I have to put in to meet these targets. I'm already saving for the first one!

Dee
[url=http://www.phenforum.com/ticker/]
[/url]
Dee

Postby wantanewme » Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:15 pm

Wow they are quite expensive rewards. I would love to go on a cruise.
wantanewme

Previous

Return to Weight loss Talk