It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:25 am

Free Newsletter

Hurt

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby Groovychic » Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:45 am

I'll tell you what Frank thinks about the whole women losing weight deal. He thinks that women only lose weight to try to attract another man. While in most cases that is a load of bollocks but in some cases, yes it's true. Unfortunately he has noticed the cases that are true. Women (some of my friends, some partners of his mates that have left) have lost weight cos they wanted a new man. I guess the prime example is his sister. She lost about 60 or 70 kgs over 2 years then promptly walked out on her hubby. But it wasnt the fact she had lost the weight that she left. She had been unhappy for years and started walking in the mornings so she didnt have to look at him. He isnt a very nice person and I never liked him anyway. She did start having an affair after she had lost about half the weight and then when they were both ready they took off together. And of course she told me about the affair and she used to use me as excuses, which I really didnt like, and honestly didnt know about some of the things until her daughter told me later on. It was a relief to me when she finally left. But her husband was so angry with me because he had come and asked me what was going on about a month or so prior to her leaving and I told him that he should talk things through with her. Which of course he didnt like that. So when I left my job later on down the track(real estate sales rep) he started this huge rumour around town that I had been sacked for fraud. I mean anyone with a brain would realise that if I had been done for fraud then I would be in jail......doh!!! Plus it would have been in the papers. But it made me very angry that he would do that. I'm yet to speak to him as I havent seen him, except from a distance. It was his daughter that told me he had been telling anyone who would listen that I had been done for fraud. She told him to stop being so bloody stupid but as far as I know he still tells people that and it has been over 2 years since I left my job. It made me very angry I guess because I always did everything by the book in my job. And went above and beyond my duties to help my clients when they bought or sold a property. Many people have said that they don't like to go to that office now without me there because the service isnt there. I never did the job for the money, I did it because I wanted to help people find the right property for themselves. I would have gladly done it volunteer!!! So that put a bad smell on my whole career as a real estate rep. Tho I did my job excellent, I know that some people would have believed him. But I enjoyed the 5 years of that job and won't forget that I did a good job.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wSt8KHJ/]
[/url]

Keep Smiling!!!
Groovychic

Postby kate_turner2000 » Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:32 am

HI rochelle

i was so frustrated reading what that guy did- spreading rumours. keep your head held high- you know you were good at what you did and if anyone believes him then they have less than half a brain!
kate_turner2000

Postby Flame » Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:36 am

OMFG that guy is an absolute arsehole to do that to you!!!!!
101 here i come!!!!Image
Flame

Postby Jisgone » Mon Jan 22, 2007 3:29 pm

speaking of arseholes :P i just found out my bf has 3 gf's! and lives between 2 houses
but im not upset, or angry or anything which is weird
i think with all this weight loss i feel confident enough to know i can do soooooo much better and that he isnt worth being upset over
i actually feel kind of relieved cause everything makes sense now!
i bet u all think im nuts :P
Jisgone

Postby Flame » Mon Jan 22, 2007 3:42 pm

Jeez he's one messed up dude!

I dont think your nuts! your incredibly tough and good on you for not letting such a creep hurt you !

But if you do start feeling down we are all here for you :)
101 here i come!!!!Image
Flame

Postby kate_turner2000 » Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:08 pm

wow how confused am i?! how long had you been together for jewles?
kate_turner2000

Postby Jisgone » Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:58 pm

wede only been together about 2 months, i feel more sorry for his gf of a year
shes been really nice about it tho, she didnt blame me at all she knew it was all his fault and he was the only one to blame
Jisgone

Postby Jisgone » Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:19 pm

the good side of this is i feel inspired to go do a body step class, im going to pretend the step is his head hahaha
hes going to have soooooooooooo many black eyes by the end of the class and be missing all his teeth!
Jisgone

Postby kate_turner2000 » Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:38 pm

thats the way jewles! you kick that players head to the kerb!
kate_turner2000

Postby Flame » Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:41 pm

Jewles wrote:the good side of this is i feel inspired to go do a body step class, im going to pretend the step is his head hahaha
hes going to have soooooooooooo many black eyes by the end of the class and be missing all his teeth!

Bahahaaaa

It'll be good for you to see him down the track when your looking uber hot at your goal weight with a sexy new man with his arms around u :wink:

Karma is a censored :twisted:
101 here i come!!!!Image
Flame

Postby KimE » Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:12 pm

Crikey, there's so much going on here.

Rochelle, hope that idiot gets his comeuppance some time from you or someone else that sort of thing just isn't on!

Jewles, good on you for keeping your head and knowing you are better than him. You will meet someone worthy of you, enjoy the step class!
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:18 pm

My god, you poor thing Jewles!! That's horrible!! It's not nice to be cheated on, one of my exes back when I was 16 cheated on me a few times, I only knew about 1 of them though and the rest I found out after we finally broke up for good. Sorry to hear that he was a bad one! I've just ended my 'thing' with Aaron, the wine-guy (not sure if you knew about him but I talked about him a bit on here) because he ended up having major anger-management issues..
Bl**dy men, they're hopeless!! I do wonder sometimes if there are any honest, decent ones out there!! You girls have taken them all!!!
zeedeveelgirl

Postby kate_turner2000 » Mon Jan 22, 2007 7:02 pm

yep i surely snagged myself a winner- met him at the club on karaoke night and he was drunk- what a sight for sore eyes haha. sorry to hear about aaron emma, maybe he got cranky cos you didnt want to drink wine ALL the time!?
kate_turner2000

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Mon Jan 22, 2007 7:11 pm

Hahah well he must've turned out alright Kate :P He sounds great, very supportive and caring :)

Yeah Aaron was a very strange one.. I've only just gotten rid of him after him constantly calling and smsing me. Argh! I don't mind too much, I like being single!
zeedeveelgirl

Postby kate_turner2000 » Mon Jan 22, 2007 7:16 pm

hey emma

yeah enjoy being single for awhile- it does have its perks :)
kate_turner2000

PreviousNext

Return to Weight loss Talk