It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:41 pm

Free Newsletter

Hurt

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby Flame » Mon Jan 22, 2007 7:33 pm

kate_turner2000 wrote:yep i surely snagged myself a winner- met him at the club on karaoke night and he was drunk- what a sight for sore eyes haha.

LOL same here but at a pub, i was bloody plastered (which is rare believe it or not) and so was he.
He only had one thong on. ......Thats what attracted me, one thong and still fricken gorgeous.
He followed me home and hasnt left lol

Now hes in the kitchen washing the dishes
Aaaaaaahhh bliss :lol:
101 here i come!!!!Image
Flame

Postby Jisgone » Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:30 pm

awww you guys give me hope theres good ones out there!
a guy i know is moving here from england in march, ive been telling my friends i couldnt find a good one here so i had to import one hehe
Jisgone

Postby Flame » Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:39 pm

If i can do it, anyone can!
Before i met Tim, I was single and dating for 2 years after my fiance turned into a wanker and i had to give him the flick.

I had some great relationships in that time, and some shiteous ones too. But in the end it all made me a better person for the 'one' :wink:
101 here i come!!!!Image
Flame

Postby Ally » Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:21 pm

Good grief....all these goings on and I have only not logged in since this morning!!!

Rochelle....YOu know that old saying mate...what goes around comes around??? Well it will be that idiots turn one day!!

Jewels....I am glad that you are not upset mate as he is not worth getting upset over!! What a moron....must think himself a regular stud....

Em.....Actually saw that one coming with yours after what you had written previously about your relationship with Aaron....don't worry mate...there are better fellas out there and one will come along when you least expect him too!!

I think that covers everyone...if not sorry and I will get back to it as soon as possible!! LOL :P
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby kate_turner2000 » Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:02 am

LOL @ jewles importing hehe

hey jane mick brought me a rose that nice and it impressed me that much that i gave him and his drunk mate a lift home on the way we stopped at the 24 hour servo and i got petrol which he paid and some munchies for me and my friends and him and his mates paid for them. then when i was on my way home he sent me a text message saying he would love to meet up the next day- but i played hard to get hehe. oh things change once you get engaged. :?
kate_turner2000

Postby Jisgone » Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:34 am

haha ally that regular stud thing made me laugh, he does think hes hot stuff! but what goes around comes around so i bet he wont feel so studly when someone screws him over :twisted:
Jisgone

Postby Ally » Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:03 am

you are right Jewels they cry like babies and act sooooo cheated when it happens to them!!! Bring it on!!
[/url]
Ally

Postby tiffanyp » Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:16 am

There is a saying that I truly believe in... and that is,

"The way you find your man, is the way you lose your man"....

Analysing that you will see that in reverse, a man who picks up a woman behind his girlfriend will have his woman cheat on him!
And viceaversa.

Men are censored, and then we marry one! Only kidding. My husband can be an ethnic arsehole too, but normally he is wonderful!

Stay true to yourselves girls! I once told a friend who asked me 'how I knew my husband was the "one"' and I said, "that you know they're the one, because the relationship just happens, it isnt hard and it isnt complicated... it just develops naturally and you feel like yourself, no acting, no holding back...."

Did anyone else find that?

Tiffany :D
tiffanyp

Postby kate_turner2000 » Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:18 am

i agree tiffany... its the most comfortable that you have ever been around the opposite censored and vice versa.

mick always tells everyone the reason he knew i was the one was because my elbow is pointy and it fits in his eye socket- strange but true- hahahhahahaahah
kate_turner2000

Postby Flame » Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:08 am

kate_turner2000 wrote:i agree tiffany... its the most comfortable that you have ever been around the opposite censored and vice versa.

mick always tells everyone the reason he knew i was the one was because my elbow is pointy and it fits in his eye socket- strange but true- hahahhahahaahah

ROFL thats magic kate :lol:

Tis true though, it just 'happens' when its the real deal!
I only had one hesitation when we hooked up and that was that hes 4 years younger than me. But i realised im immature for my age so we suit eachother well LOL
101 here i come!!!!Image
Flame

Postby Jisgone » Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:57 pm

that saying is sooo true tiffany! his 3rd gf is hanging around, and hes convinced her that he hasnt done anything wrong to her! she met him when he was cheating so it will no doubt end with cheating
Jisgone

Postby Ally » Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:45 pm

I knew that I was going to marry Scott before we started officially dating!! Strange, but true...he felt the same way too!! Weird!! We have been married for 12 years now and together for 13.....we have survived many attempts by his family of trying to break us up, but our bond is too strong for that!
[/url]
Ally

Postby KimE » Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:07 pm

I knew with Frank too. The longest previous relationship had gone for 1 1/2 yrs and I always got bored long before that so I figured anyone who still interested me after 1 1/2 yrs would be the one I would marry. Frank still interests me now. 15 yrs married on Sunday and 5 yrs together before that. He's the only person who totalling accepts me as I am...even my potty mouth! :D I just adore him.
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby kate_turner2000 » Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:09 pm

kimmy with a potty mouth? !! NO WAY!! lol.

happy anniversary kim! have a great weekend with frank :) he sounds like a doll- and a mean cook!
kate_turner2000

Postby KimE » Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:13 pm

Thanks Kate...lol I have a terrible potty mouth but not in print! :D

Franky and I will be celebrating the weekend after with tickets to Eric Clapton and two nights at a hotel in the city. Yeah baby....can't wait. Oh and the Monday off so a 3 day weekend. Yayyy...room service. Luckily they have a gym and pool there too. 8)
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

PreviousNext

Return to Weight loss Talk