It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:02 am

Free Newsletter

Hurt

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby kate_turner2000 » Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:14 pm

aw im soooo envious- too bad i still have a bit of weight to lose otherwise i woulda hitched a ride in your suitcase haha
kate_turner2000

Postby KimE » Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:17 pm

LOL well our suitcases are saddlebags so you'd have to be the size of a small terrier! May organise movies at gold class too but will see.
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby Groovychic » Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:14 pm

Happy Anniversary for Sunday Kim. And have a great weekend on the town, the following one.

As for the cheating, I can tell you of a def true story here. A friend on mine's hubby cheated on her with the chick across the road, who was nothing to look at and a right b*tch. My friend was the most lovely person. The best mother I know of as well. Anyway she up and left about 6 or so years ago, which was a good thing cos she found out later that he had chicks in a few other towns as well!!! He did a lot of kms for work(and play obviously!!!). Anyway he shacked up with the horrid tart(who was married at the time with 2 kids as well!!!) and the ended up having another kid. He already had 3 kids to his first wife so he was supporting 6 kids cos her kids were living with him as well!! Anyway some 6 months ago it became very public knowledge that he had been having an affair with a local girl. She is a really nice girl but hasnt had much to do with the opposite censored and was a bit naive when it came to blokes and fell for him. They had been having an affair for quite a few years. The rumour had gone round town a few years ago but nobody could really point the finger. Anyway the girl ended up pregnant to him and so when she was about 6 months pregnant, she managed to hide it because she is a big girl, she finally told him and the rest of the town!!! She is 28 so she definitely wanted the baby etc. And she is a sweet little baby, unfortunately looks like her father!!! So basically the old karma was working well there. Anyway the first horrid chick that he had the affair with is still with him. She forced him to put his house on the market(his house cos he bought it after his first wife left and before she moved in) and move to Bunbury!!!! And he is having problems getting another job. I dont know if she just doesnt know about the girls in Bunbury and Busselton that he has or she is always with him so he can't get away with it. I just think they are crazy. I don't know how anyone can find time for a few women at once. And this guy in question, he aint nothing much to look at anyway. I don't like guys with horrid teeth. He has this huge gap in the front of his teeth and it just turns me right off. And a mullet!!!! And a beer gut!!! :shock: EEEEWWWW!!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wSt8KHJ/]
[/url]

Keep Smiling!!!
Groovychic

Postby kate_turner2000 » Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:30 pm

Hi rochelle im so sorry for your friend but i am glad in a way that she is outta there and doesnt have to live with 'that thing' (my description of the guy) ever again. she can do better and i soooo believe in Karma!
kate_turner2000

Postby KimE » Wed Jan 24, 2007 5:19 pm

Thanks for the kind wishes Rochelle.

LOL mullet, yep that would probably put me off right there! Unless he was seriously cute...oh wait I'm married so mullet definitely out. :lol:
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby Flame » Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:33 pm

Mullet + Beer Gut = :cry:

Oh and happy anniversay Kim n Bloke :D
101 here i come!!!!Image
Flame

Postby ZelmaWA » Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:56 pm

Sorry... I kinda got lost with the recent posts, (it definitely sounds as though some of you have met some 'interesting' men), but I wanted to comment to the original poster whose husband didn't respond positively about her weight loss.

I can only speak from personal experience, but my hubby has never spoken a word about how proud he is of my weight loss. Even if people tell him "You must be SO proud of your wife!" he kinda just shrugs and tries to change the subject. This used to really hurt me until I thought a bit about it.

Neil met me when I was obese... he married me when I was obese... and he spent 5 years with me when I was obese and before I started on my journey to lose weight. I honestly feel that he doesn't want to give anyone the impression that I am any "better" now than I was before. When I have mentioned this to him he has nodded, but not really committed himself either way. I still believe this to be the case though. Last April he wrote the most beautiful comments in my birthday card, letting me know that he was proud of what I had been able to achieve and he was happy for me that I was feeling better. Oh... there was just SO much more, and it made me cry. He was able to let me know how he felt, but still let me know that he loves me 'unconditionally'. My weight just doesn't seem to be an issue for him. I know that he is pleased for me though, as I am so much happier and confident now.

Anyway... I just wanted to throw that thought out there. Sometimes our partners just either don't know how express what they feel, in case it comes out that they like you MORE when you are slimmer. To be honest, I think I would be extremely hurt if Neil ever gave me that impression. I would hate to think that my looks meant more to him than what is on the inside. That may sound a little cliche, but I am being honest.

Well, I am going to go and see what my wonderful (although sometimes frustrating) hubby is up to. It must be getting close to 40C here and I just can't seem to get cool enough.

Take care all,

Zelma
Losing weight has given me a "Freedom" that I had never previously experienced as an adult... and I am LOVING it!!!

160kg (2004)... 73kg (2006)... Working on maintaining.

See my photos at: http://www.zelma.neilknobbe.com
ZelmaWA

Postby Ally » Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:12 pm

I totally agree Zelma....what you said makes perfect sense!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Previous

Return to Weight loss Talk