It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:27 am

Free Newsletter

weightloss scales digital or manual

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

weightloss scales digital or manual

Postby bridgette jones » Wed Oct 05, 2005 9:32 am

I have a pair of digital scales that only go up half kilos. Do you think the manual ones are better for tracking weight loss?
bridgette jones

Postby Dolly » Wed Oct 05, 2005 10:14 am

Good question Bridgette, I love my digital scales, these ones go up in points of a kilo so I'm quite happy with them.
I found my Properto model 1607 scales in Big W a couple of years back (I know they say you should get new scales every couple of years but these ones make me happy) the digital words hello pops up when you step on them.
I wonder what everyone else here prefers digital or manual?
Dolly
Dolly

Postby Fairie » Wed Oct 05, 2005 10:50 am

I get weighed at the SureSlim Clinic and it's on digital ones.
-Fay-

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wSDGUdx/]
[/url]
Fairie

Postby emma21 » Wed Oct 05, 2005 2:31 pm

I have both kinds. Originally started with the manual ones and then bought the digital ones so I could compare. I now probably compare once a month to make sure that both scales are pretty accurate and they usually are (unless of course both scales are out). I prefer the digital ones as they give you a more definate weight eg 83.4kg whereas the manual ones arent that definate i guess (unless you can read them properly)

Emma :)
emma21

Postby miss_muffin » Thu Oct 06, 2005 1:46 pm

i love my digital ones, they were only cheap ones from k-mart but have been brilliant :D

i guess the trick is to find a good set and stick with them for the course of your weightloss journey because there is nothing more frustrating than weighing yourself on one set and then using another set and getting a different reading!!!!

cheers,
deb
miss_muffin

Return to Weight loss Talk