It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:24 am

Free Newsletter

Gross things you used to do in your former (pre-healthy) lif

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby bluebox451 » Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:51 am

I just remembered something else that was truly horrible. In my high school years, my parents lived in another town as they had a business there and we didnt want to change schools so I lived just with my older brother and sister. Anyway, get this, I used to survive on a diet of white bread with nutella on it! :o :o and coco pops for breakfast :oops: :oops: I feel so ashamed. No wonder I ended up where I did.
Liz :( :(
bluebox451

Postby kate_turner2000 » Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:05 am

isnt it funny liz how some countries - bread and chocolate spread is their staple diet. especially french nations- like gabon and new caledonia and so on. if i touched something like that id gain about 10kg per leg!
kate_turner2000

Postby bluebox451 » Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:18 am

I know!! How do they eat that stuff and not put on weight?? Not fair! :x
bluebox451

Postby Green_Butterfly » Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:59 pm

wow this thread has made me really hungry! :D it is soo weird to think about how much crap i used to eat...and simply not even think about what i putting in my mouth.

my fave was always a regular twister meal from KFC. Whcih at the time, i thought it wasnt even that bad (actully i really thought it was healthy because it was in a wrap....lmao) - but later found out on the net when I began cleaning up my act, that that particular meal has over 50 grams of fat. woahhh..

i used to have fish and chips every friday night. huge plate of chips, covered in sauce, with a hamburger with the lot, potato cake, and flake if i could steal it off someones plate.

breaky used to be two pices of huge crusty white bread, covered in butter, with scrambled eggs.

i could clean up a packet of bikkies during one day with no problem.

im just so thankful that i have learned to like REAL food.

**Bec**
Life's a garden, dig it!!!
Green_Butterfly

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:22 pm

I just remembered one, can't believe I didn't think to write it here before!! -

My old best friend and I used to have a 'girly' night every week. I'd stay at her place and we'd hire dvds or watch our Buffy DVD's and cook dinner. We used to always cook chicken stirfry. Sounds healthy, right? Well, it would have been fine if we didn't buy a tray of chicken stirfry pieces (at least 4 serves worth) and eat it ALL!! Then we'd tuck into the junk food. Oh my god, I can't believe how much we used to eat -

Lollies (Starburts etc)
Maltesers
Doritos & Salsa
Icecream
Frozen apple pie or Chocolate Bavarian Dessert

Of course, the lollies, choccies and chips were all king size and we'd finish them off... We'd get through at least half the tub of icecream and half the pie/bavarian and get this - we'd eat pie/bavarian and icecream for BREAKFAST the next morning.

Dear god, I was disgusting!!!!
zeedeveelgirl

Postby SarahC » Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:03 am

Buffy! I love Buffy :D And I love icecream for brekky as well... why not :lol:
SarahC

Postby yummymummy » Tue Feb 06, 2007 8:12 am

left over junk for breaky was my favourite!! it always tasted better the next day
Jody
Jody

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w3enhEK/]
[/url]
yummymummy

Postby kate_turner2000 » Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:00 am

oh! who doesnt love buffy!
kate_turner2000

Postby Sassygirl » Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:59 am

I am really ashamed to say this but ...... I used to buy Easter Eggs for my girls and EAT THEM ALL before Easter - then I would have to go out again and buy more. Chocolate is my downfall ... and snacks that the kids take to school ...... I would eat them all ..... even the small packet of chips - and then I would lie about it when my girls would ask me where the chips had gone - I would tell them that their Father ate them!!!!!

What else ..... oh yeah Pasta never stood a chance in my household - topped with parmasen cheese - (drooling), tim tams (whole packet), BBQ potato chips (family bag) and my all time favourite - RED ROOSTER CHICKEN ROLL AND LARGE CHIPS - I would put the chips in the roll ) ...... I love food sooo much.
2008 - my year to be great!!

Sassygirl

Postby kate_turner2000 » Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:03 am

hmmm we all love food sassy- thats why we are here! to learn to have a healthy relationship with food.
kate_turner2000

Postby yummymummy » Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:34 am

Oh sassy Ive done that with the easter eggs too and the chocolate xmas stockings I could eat a whole one in a sitting
-I used to eat so bad and then blame my weight gain on my hormone implant or having kids or meds I was on or basically anything but the food I was putting in my mouth :oops:
Jody

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w3enhEK/]
[/url]
yummymummy

Postby Sassygirl » Tue Feb 06, 2007 2:53 pm

Yummymummy I forgot about those damn chrissie stockings - yes add that to my list as well. Now I buy the eggs on Easter Saturday so I cannot devour them - I would say that in the space of a week I would have eaten about 10 large eggs!!
2008 - my year to be great!!

Sassygirl

Postby kate_turner2000 » Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:00 pm

im not much of an egg eater but those bloody cadbury xmas stockings! i make sure i never buy one for myself or anyone else because ill end up unwrapping them myself and eating them! the beauty of having 14 nieces and nephews is that i can scab a chocolate from each of them haha.

im sure heidi will get some this xmas though :S
kate_turner2000

Postby slimmindown » Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:52 pm

I walked past the easter eggs today and just kept going I refuse to even look at them before easter this year,and then only for my nieces and nephew, last year I ate one every couple of days :oops:
[no excuses, I can do it!
slimmindown

Postby Puffer » Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:21 am

I am sooo bad with easter eggs and bunnies. Its all just chocolate but for some reason tastes better in a bunny shape. My BF and I don't bother buying easter eggs etc for easter because we eat so many of them in the lead up to it that we just can't justify eating more on easter itself!

Cadbury cream eggs are bad too... because they are only out for the 6 months a year which the supermarkets qualify as 'easter' I have this insane desire to eat them 'while I still can'
Puffer

PreviousNext

Return to Weight loss Talk