It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:45 pm

Free Newsletter

Birthday help!!!

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Birthday help!!!

Postby milo » Sun Feb 04, 2007 6:50 am

It was my mums party last night and I ate really badly and then drank alot :oops: I jumped on the sclaes them and they said 82.4kg. In one way I supose its ok because I was starting fresh again this weekend :roll:

But the thing is its DH and my birthday this thursday of course I am going to worry about eating on that day but on Friday night we are having a huge night out with lots and lots of drinks..

Does anyone have any tips for me to follow this week until Friday ?
Mel :)

WEEK 1 - 86.5 kg
WEEK 2 - 84.9kg
milo

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:19 am

lots of exercise, lots of water and make a plan of how many drinks you are actually going to have on the birthdays and what you will eat. if you make a plan you are more likely to follow it. as i always say- you dont need to eat to be social (or drink alcohol)
kate_turner2000

Postby Ally » Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:35 am

I agree Kate, you don't have to eat to be social! Try and be as sensible as you can food wise and go easy on the alcohol (as we all know that when you drink a few, your calorie sense goes completely out the window). Have a great time!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby Jisgone » Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:51 am

i hate losing calorie sense! i very rarely drink because of it, it makes my nights out cheaper but i have discovered i dont need to drink to have a good time, its just as much fun watching the other drunks :P
Jisgone

Return to Weight loss Talk