It is currently Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:54 am

Free Newsletter

Flabby Stomach.....Really getting me down =(

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Flabby Stomach.....Really getting me down =(

Postby Shadow_Addict » Fri Oct 14, 2005 8:09 am

I'm a 17 year old girl and overall I wouldn't say I'm overweight...The only thing is that my stomach is disgusting. When I look at it it makes me cringe. It's getting me down so much...Whenever I look in the mirror at it, it makes me cry. It sticks out and looks almost pregnant or something :( I admit I do comfort eat... :oops: which is probaly to blame..I am trying to cut it out..but it's hard as when I feel down I just feel like eating junk. I feel imence guilt everytime though.
Does anyone have any tips/exercises or whatever that could help me to lose the stomach flab? I would be very greatful on any replies. Thank you for reading.

Postby Dolly » Fri Oct 14, 2005 5:23 pm

Hi Shadow_Addict,
If you're not really too over weight, just a little pudgy in the stomach then I'd say the best thing to do is to swap your comfort foods ie crisps, malteasers and any other danger foods for some air-popped popcorn. Some brands of popcorn sell sweet chilli, cheese or salt and vinegar flavours.
If you have a chocolate indulgence, white nights and turkish delights don't carry much fat. Malteasers are just that - teasers, nobody can ever stop at just one.
Don't forget to drink 6 to 8 glasses of water each day to hydrate yourself and to flush the toxins out of your body.

Postby Contour » Tue Nov 01, 2005 6:19 am

Try getting colonics once a month to clean your system out.

Return to Weight loss Talk