It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:46 am

Free Newsletter

Popping in to say a quick 'hello'

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Popping in to say a quick 'hello'

Postby Hayley » Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:39 pm

Hi guys,

How are you all? Hope all is well. Gosh, I had a look through the site today and there are so many new members, which is fantatsic, and so many new posts.....I certainly have a lot to catch up on!

Well, can't stay too long but have missed this site incredibly. We finally have a date on our move up north - 21st feb, whcih is only 10 days away! Yippee, I'm so excited and can't wait. We've bought a business in town and take over on the 1st March. Very exciting, but so much to do in the week we have left! Aaarrgghhhh!

Have not been watching my weight at all and have been eating a huge amount of take away foods because we've been moving from a farm and have been between houses, not wanting to or having any time to cook our own meals. I have lost and put back on and lost, so I'm sticing around the 78/79kg mark, which is ok by me at the moment cos I started at 93kgs and have had so many other things on my mind. I really can't wait until we're up north and settled, so I can start back on the Tony Ferguson diet, which I know works for me.

Would love to hear how you're all going. I've missed you guys.

Hayley xx
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wuOdmgo/]
Hayley

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:48 pm

hey hayley
lovely to hear from you, i often wonder whats been happening with the move and how you hubby and connor are going :) thats totally understandable about not being able to eat as healthy as you would like during this move and new business venture. there are just not enough hours in the day and im sure with every move its hard with finances as well (which explains why you arent on tf at the moment too!) my friend is on it and she recently move and is in a similar situation :)

it sounds like everything is going well for you though and we cant wait to hear when you are all settled. well done though with your weight at the moment, things could totally be worse! you have achieved so much so far hayley- best wishes for the move.
kate_turner2000

Postby Hayley » Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:58 pm

Thanks Kate and congratulations for reaching your goal of 70kg's! Well done girl.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wuOdmgo/]
Hayley

Postby Ally » Mon Feb 12, 2007 8:01 am

Hey Hayley!! It was great to hear from you! I am glad you finally have a moving date and that things are moving in a positive direction for you and your family!! I bet you can't wait to get moved and settled!! Congratulations on the purchase of your business!! I hope all goes well and you prosper!!

Don't worry too much about your weight while you are moving....that is the last thing you need to worry about at the moment!! I have no doubts that once you are settled and have time for yourself again that you will settle back into losing weight!!

Best wishes for your actual move Hayley...I hope it all goes smoothly for you!!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby Fairie » Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:34 pm

Hey Hayley,

Good to hear from you, all the best for the "move" :D
-Fay-

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wSDGUdx/]
[/url]
Fairie

Postby KimE » Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:17 pm

Hi Hayley

Good to hear from you and that must be a relief for everything to be starting to move for you.

All the best with the business you have bought and I'm sure that will keep you plenty busy too.

Hope you and your family are well and don't stress about the weight as it sounds like you haven't gained much anyway. As you say you can get yourself back onto what works when you can.

Take care. All the best with all the new things coming into your lives.

:D
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Return to Weight loss Talk