It is currently Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:25 am

Free Newsletter

Frustrated and all I want to do is eat.

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Frustrated and all I want to do is eat.

Postby Fairie » Mon Oct 17, 2005 2:29 pm

I am so exhausted and I feel like just saying stuff it I'll go and eat what I like.

It is so hard trying to keep things running smoothly between my husband (Gerry) and my son (Gary). My son has a quite a few mental problems after many years of drug abuse, he has to be on medication for the rest of his life. He gets so frustrated with having to take his medication that it's a constant worry that he will stop as he has done before and then he looses the plot and has to be hospitalised but that is only after he's totally out of control and the police are also involved. This always happens around Christmas time.

Gerry gets so frustrated with him because he doesn't help him enough (with our business) and that he always has to ask him to do anything and then be told "I'll do it later". He wants Gary to think and go and do things without him having to tell him everything.

I know it's not much that Gerry asks of him and I too get so frustrated with him at times but as the Doctor told us Gary's Brainwaves are all over the place and he actually has holes in his brain. I know he does try but Gerry can't always see that and I'm in the middle.

I'm sorry for rambling but after they had words this morning I totally exploded at both of them then stormed off and did some work outside and now I'm sore and sorry for myself because I got burnt in the sun. :evil: :(
-Fay-

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wSDGUdx/]
[/url]
Fairie

To Fay

Postby killerbabe » Mon Oct 17, 2005 2:41 pm

Hi Fay

What a day huh, here i was feeling very torn between eating good and bad and i thought, i might go and post a message maybe that would make me feel better.

Girl, have you put me in my place. I am SO sorry that you have and are having hard times with your son and hubby. I wish that I had some kind of reason as to why i wanted to eat ALL my kids nutri grain bars, but no, i was just being silly.

I am wishing you a better afternoon and night and please know that I am thinking of you and that some days we are the bug and some days we are the windscreen!
Leah :wink:
killerbabe

Postby LookingForMe » Mon Oct 17, 2005 2:44 pm

Hello Fairie

I am just a guest on here - this is my first visit to this site.

I know I dont know you, nor have I been helping you along your journey but I just wanted to say this...

Dont give up! I know the feeling your describing all too well - of wanting to eat everything and anything out of frustration/stress/anger etc

I have been looking through this forum today and your name has popped up EVERYWHERE which just shows how much you have put into your weight loss

And with all the weight you have lost - YOUR AWESOME!!!

So you may not be aware of it but you have a little fan club out here - so keep shining and keep at it!

Just think of those silently cheering you on... now ya wouldnt wanna dissapoint us would ya???

Take care and keep up the good work!

I might just join this site myself!
LookingForMe

Postby Dolly » Mon Oct 17, 2005 3:22 pm

LookingForMe, I hope you do join our site your positive input is like a visit from heaven. Thank you so much for dropping in.

Fairie, my younger sister's son has the same problems your son does.
He now has mental problems from drug abuse, they just didn't mix with his insulin. He's also in trouble with the law and doing community service for 2 years. My poor sister had to deal with his mood swings where he didn't care about anyone elses feelings except his own and was constantly doing outrageous things to get attention. He's punched holes in his parents house walls and thrown chairs at his mother (my sister) and these are his lesser crimes you should see his police record.

Big hugs are being sent your way.
Dolly
Dolly

Postby hushpuppy » Mon Oct 17, 2005 9:15 pm

HUgs for u Fairie. Me thinks it must be one of those days today my prob fail in comparison . Keep your chin up babe .U know we is always here for u when u need a chat anytime . The internet door is always open . 24/7

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*
Sprinkles of Huggles dust for Fairie
[url=http://www..com]Image[blinkiebee/url]
SW 107kg
CW 99.8kg
GW 65kg
hushpuppy

Postby Fairie » Wed Oct 19, 2005 1:25 pm

Thanks everyone, I think I was just letting it all get to me because of lack of sleep as Gerry's coughing all night and I'm not 100% either.

I know I have to let them sort themselves out and I do most of the time but sometimes it just gets to me. I also know that I cain't stop Gary if he desides to start taking drugs again.

I have told him that I will always love him and help him anyway I can and be there for him but if he chooses to go down that road again he's on his own. He has done it 3 times now and each time we have been to hell and back. He's been clean for 3 years now but it's always in the back of my mind that it could all start again and I don't think I am strong enough to go through it all again.

Sorry for going on again, I do feel better now and the best thing is I didn't give in. Previously I would have gone and comforted myself with food but I have come to far and I will not give in espesially after your words LookingForMe, thankyou. :D
-Fay-

[/url]
Fairie

Postby miss_muffin » Wed Oct 19, 2005 7:23 pm

i know i'm a bit late but i just anted to throw in my bit!!!

just remember fairie that we're all here for you and you are an inspiration - i know it's a tough fight but don't give up now when you've come so far!!!!!

cheers,
deb

ps - i would add one of those brilliant graphic thats dolly uses but i have no idea where to find them, lol
miss_muffin

Postby Fairie » Wed Oct 19, 2005 9:28 pm

Thanks Deb. :D
-Fay-

[/url]
Fairie

Return to Weight loss Talk