It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:15 pm

Free Newsletter

grrrrrrrrrrrrr @ everything going wrong

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

grrrrrrrrrrrrr @ everything going wrong

Postby mary_in_adelaide » Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:52 pm

This week has been a helluva one for me. Work is outa control, it's so damned hot here I can't think, and I've run out of planned meals.

Due to my busy schedule during the week I try to do a lot of cooking on the weekends...have stuff in the freezer, fridge and pantry so that I have my brekkies, lunches and dinners all ready or just about ready. But last weekend I had some family crises so couldn't do any cooking. Which meant this week I had no prepared meals. Which meant I either ate nothing or nothing too good.

And the weather is just bloody ridiculous. It was 36 yesterday, 37 today and the same or higher until next Monday. I can't afford to pay for exercise right now so it's walking or nothing and I really have struggled to walk this week when it's been so hot.

And work is...just too damned busy. Plus I have these moronic salespeople trying to sell me their stuff...they all want to take me out for lunch or coffee or cake while they do it.

I had my routine going pretty well until the weekend then bamn! everything went wrong

I know t's just life getting in the way of things and many people have it worse than me for many reasons...but I wanted to have a whinge somewhere people would understand. Now I'm going to have another cold shower and see if I can find something not mouldy in the fridge.
Cheers, Mary

If I could find a ticker for measurements it would say I'm on the way from a waist measurement of 134cm to one of 70cm (currently at 129cm)
mary_in_adelaide

Postby kate_turner2000 » Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:08 pm

ImageImage

hugs to mary. i have seen on the weather each day that the heat down there has been pretty bad. i have acutally noticed up my way that its getting cooler in the mornings now but its still pretty warm that we need the fan on to sleep and the air con during the day. bring on that tracky dack weather! cant wait to live in my trackies and slippers again! only this winter i can wear a pair of jeans for the first winter ever!

sorry its been one of those horrible sucky weeks for you. they really irk me too, and even seeing that other people have them as well makes me cranky because life is just way too busy for these ups and downs! hopefully everything goes ok from now on for you. remember we are always here so you can vent to us all you want. keep smiling :)
kate_turner2000

Postby Justjudy » Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:16 pm

I am so sorry about the horrid week that you have had Mary. :(

We all have weeks when nothing goes right. I always say to myself the only way is up :!: Just think that you might have a much better week next week.

Chin up
Judy :D
Reach for the moon, at least you'll land among the stars.

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wFABM9h/]
[/url]
Justjudy

Postby originalmel » Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:17 pm

Oh Mary, I hope you have a better week next week! i was about to ask were you were, luckily I stopped myself!! Der.

Cheer up chick! It can only get better...
Mel

"Sugar is, essentially, a legalized recreational drug that's socially acceptable to consume."
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wozyNFd/]
[/url]
originalmel

Postby Ally » Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:49 am

Sorry to hear you have had a bad week Mary...I hope things settle down for you soon!

Yukky horrible heat!! I know how you feel! What I do when it is too hot to go walking is pop on my WATP dvd's and put our big industrial fan (yes it is in our lounge room as our landlord promised us airconditioning LAST summer and we are still waiting!!!) That way I am still getting much needed exercise in the stinking heat, but I am not overheating!! I have even just used a pedastal fan, it works just as good. Hope this helps you :wink:

With the meals ideas.....try popping some frozen meals in the freezer, like the lean cuisine or healthy choice....I know they no where near stack up to a yummy home cooked meal, but they are great for emergencies....I usually buy the steam fresh vege sachets as well (there are 3 in the pack, so I buy three dinners) and it is there ready and to use in no time.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:11 pm

Urgh yes, the weather here has been absolutely terrible :( :( 38 today, 40 for the whole weekend... :( :( :(

Hang in there Mary, the weather will cool down soon!
zeedeveelgirl

Postby mary_in_adelaide » Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:47 pm

Thanks everyone. You are all so lovely to read my whinge.

I am going grocery shopping now and then going home to turn my air-conditioner up high.

Somehow I will get the through the 40 degree weekend and hope next week is a better one.
Cheers, Mary

If I could find a ticker for measurements it would say I'm on the way from a waist measurement of 134cm to one of 70cm (currently at 129cm)
mary_in_adelaide

Postby Ally » Sat Feb 17, 2007 6:34 am

That's the spirit Mary!!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby lollilova » Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:36 am

God, its been a while since I was in Adelaide through Summer (grew up in Sellicks Beach), but those 40 degree days just about kill you don't they? And its supposed to be all weekend... just think about next weekend now, supposed to be around 25... what a difference it will be!

Stay indoors as much as you can, and i hope next week will be better for you.

Bianca
Bianca x

lollilova

Return to Weight loss Talk