It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:21 am

Free Newsletter

centrum

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby slimmindown » Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:02 pm

Kate I've been taking centrum now for over 6 months and can tell when I dont take it. i would recommend it for sure 8)
[no excuses, I can do it!
slimmindown

Postby kate_turner2000 » Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:14 pm

very interesting deb thanks for the insight!
kate_turner2000

Postby milkyway » Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:15 pm

The plutonium-eque glow after a whizz after taking a multi-vitamin never ceases to amaze me... I swear it's glow-in-the-dark and could power an entire city :oops:
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby Groovychic » Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:16 am

Hahaha milkyway!

Kate - I used to take centrum but last time I bought the cenovis women's multi vitamin. But the problem is I only take them when I am feeling run down. Dont think that is what you are meant to do but I figure that is when my body needs them. I tend to take the calcium/magnesium tablets, again cenovis brand I think more often. Its a smaller tablet than the damn multi vit!!!! Trying to get that thing down aint easy cos I even have trouble taking the damn contreceptive pill!!! Yeah I am hopeless! Give me a liquid anyday. They say that if you have a balanced diet there should be no need for a multi vit supplement but if you are feeling tired it won't hurt to give it a whirl. I tend to take the multi vit if I have a big day coming up or am going to work, 3 days a week now.....bugger!!!! I do find that if I am feeling tired then some exercise will usually give me a bit of a burst. I dont drink coffee and try to avoid coke etc so I dont tend to get the energy boost that way. I'd certainly compare the amounts of vitamins in each brand before buying, along with price. A good place to look at that is pharmacy direct or epharmacy. Tho I havent tended to look at individual products on epharmacyu but I know pharmacy direct tend to have what is written on the packet on the info for the product. Let us know what you end up purchasing and see how you feel.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wSt8KHJ/]
[/url]

Keep Smiling!!!
Groovychic

Postby kate_turner2000 » Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:10 am

hey milkyway i can just see myself going for a walk with a bright pink pram and a bright glowy body to go with it haha.

hey rochelle yes i will let u know what i will get. im sorta leaning towards centrum now but i will see what happens.

i have a habit of forgetting pills too. :( had to put my pill beside my bed to remember to take it before i go to bed.
kate_turner2000

Postby kate_turner2000 » Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:35 pm

ok guys i ended up buying the cenovis brand- womans once daily multivitamin. it last for a month so i figured id try that first and see how i go. :) wish me luck
kate_turner2000

Postby Justjudy » Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:56 pm

Good luck with it Kate. They're what I take, and I haven't had any problems (about 8 months now).

Judy :D
Reach for the moon, at least you'll land among the stars.

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wFABM9h/]
[/url]
Justjudy

Postby Ally » Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:18 pm

let us know how you go Kate!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Previous

Return to Weight loss Talk