It is currently Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:10 pm

Free Newsletter

Hi everyone

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Hi everyone

Postby shelleykay » Wed Feb 28, 2007 12:09 pm

Day 2

My husband snored all night and LOL I was up 4 times to the loo, must have had a lot of fluid retention huh?

So today I am buggared! I will try and walk later but I feel like going to sleep!

How's everyone else today?

:D Shelley

As at 27/2/07 97.7Kg (OMG)
shelleykay

Postby Chelle » Wed Feb 28, 2007 12:30 pm

I did't finish work until 2 in the morning so by the time I went to sleep was about 3.30 so I'm a bit tied but I still done an exercise routine at home in the morning as I do not feel like going anywhere today so I'm happy about that
Chelle

Postby Justjudy » Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:00 pm

Have had a lovely day so far. :) Went walking down the street, and bought a pattern for a new top - all my old ones are too big. I even had some lunch while I was out (pretty unusual for a cheapskate like me. :lol: Now when I finish here I am going to go and cut it out ready to sew on the weekend.

Judy :D
Reach for the moon, at least you'll land among the stars.

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wFABM9h/]
[/url]
Justjudy

Postby Ally » Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:10 pm

Hi Shelley.....yep your trips to the loo are certainly getting rid of any excess fluid!!

I have just finished at the school and have come home to do some housework!! It is sooo hot here today and the sweat is just pouring out of me!! The humidity is shocking and you just can't get enough fluids into your body!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby Sassygirl » Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:41 pm

Hello .... just went for a walk during my lunch break - am now back at my desk and am here until 4.30pm - then it is off home to cook dinner, do homework with kids, put on a load of washing and finally have some "me" time. But as far as my day is going - it is a good day - thank you for asking Shelleykay :lol:
2008 - my year to be great!!

Sassygirl

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:14 pm

I am also having a fantastic day :D Slept like a log last night (apart from the stupid cat jumping on me to be let out of my room at an ungodly hour!!), went to the gym this morning to do Body Attack (the instructor noticed I'd lost more weight :D), went jeans shopping and found 3 pairs I love and got a great discount and am down to a size 10 from a 13! :D And had a yummy lunch and have just been browsing on here for a little bit! Work in a couple of hours, and that's my day gone!
zeedeveelgirl

Postby kate_turner2000 » Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:05 pm

hey shelley you will probably have a big loss this first week with all the fluid!

i am good thanks for asking, went for a walk this morning and my baby has swimming lessons tonight so i am looking forward to that AND i got all my washing done and dry before this storm comes yay! (plus dinner is cooked ready for when we come home from swimming!)
kate_turner2000

Postby Jisgone » Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:15 pm

ive had a bit of a lazy day! its been a rainy day today and i work outside so i worked till 1 and only got rained on a few times :P then i got home went to the gym washed my hair and now im watching some tv and doing some ebay stuff
Jisgone

Postby KimE » Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:16 pm

Oh Shelley snoring partners are no good! My sympathies.

Have had a good day and even felt good enough to come home and do a weights session. Yay me...have been a bit slack with this of late.

About to have dinner and then got to do some email stuff for hubby....bless his heart he's just no good on the keyboard!
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby kate_turner2000 » Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:52 pm

oi kim! i am the snoring partner in my bedroom haha. poor mick!
kate_turner2000

Postby Green_Butterfly » Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:15 pm

im buggered from being back at uni for a whole 2 days. lol. they are long days though, 8.30-6 then 9 till 7.
ill get back in the swing of things though. i often find myself going all day with out eating at uni though, just surviving on coke zero, partly because I get so busy and partly because the cafeteria food is so greasy and the healthy stuff is so overpriced.

must remind myself to pack some fruit etc

**Bec**
Life's a garden, dig it!!!
Green_Butterfly

Postby kate_turner2000 » Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:37 pm

good idea green butterfly. i used to find at school that i didnt have time to eat. and when i was at college i just wanted to eat all the time because i was stuck in the one room all day! the only thing was that the shops were a fair hike down a big hill and i knew id have to walk all the way back u again. *Shudder*
kate_turner2000

Postby shelleykay » Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:42 pm

Hey everyone

Glad to hear all is well with everyone...made it past day 2 with NO naughty bits shoved into my mouth...I feel good...
BAS tomorrow but I will exercise as I plan on sleeping tonight LOL!!!

Seems it was hot all over OZ today, we got rain, but no hail luckily seems the west of sydney copped it again, so long as our dams are filling up...

Sad about Billy Thorpe dying, he was a tad before my time and really only knew that song "Most people I know think that I'm crazy" only 60...(thats not old when you've turned 40 LOL

Talk to you all tomorrow, take care and shove your partner if he snores, Kate my partner says I snore after I drink wine, but I have never heard it (grin)

Goodnight all.... :D
shelleykay

Postby Jisgone » Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:53 am

it was cool and raining in perth today! a nice change
Jisgone

Postby kate_turner2000 » Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:29 am

LOL yep you never hear yourself snore :) well i dont anyway ;)

we copped a massive storm i was quite scared driving to swimming lessons and did 40-50km/hr the whole way. the roads were flooded- no hail where we were though and u couldnt see like 2 feet in front of your car. lucky by the time we got there it had settled down a bit. but half the class didnt turn up because of the weather :)

billy thorpe. what really gets me is that no one recognises these people for their achievements whilst theyre alive but then when they die this montage of stuff appears for about 4 weeks afterwards. he was way to hold for me to appeciate his music or i was way too young but apparently my 58 year old aunty was totally in love with the guy. im sure its very sad for all those who knew him
kate_turner2000

Next

Return to Weight loss Talk