It is currently Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:22 am

Free Newsletter

Hello day 3

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Hello day 3

Postby shelleykay » Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:32 am

Day 3

Morning ladies...well a beautifull day here in Sydney, altho they predict rain later again...I havent seen my lawn so green in a long time!

Yes that storm yesterday was a doozy, I was driving around the streets in circles waiting for high school son to get off the bus and because he has a choice of 2 bus stops LOL I kept driving to each one hoping I'd catch him...which I did in the end...kids keep you busy...

About to have a coffee and relax now home from dropping kids at school..

Oh and forgot yesterday...any one doing a low carb diet...I tried the Empower Foods wraps (bought from GNC their site also shows where else to buy from...their chocolate is pretty darn good too) I made the suggested lasagne recipe on the back of the pack and I didnt tell the family and no one could tell the difference between the wraps and the usual pasta...thought I might do a tuna mornay thingy the same way...

I need to do my BAS today ...ick...will check in later....

:D Shelley :D
shelleykay

Postby kate_turner2000 » Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:24 am

hi shelley

gotta love this weather! cant believe today is the first day of march and autumn! so surreal.

i think sarah one of our members who is on holidays at the moment- she uses empower products. maybe when she gets back you guys can share tips etc. ive never actually seen them anywhere myself but will keep it in mind thanks! take care and well done on reaching day three i bet you are feeling better already
kate_turner2000

Postby Justjudy » Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:27 am

Hold on to that mood Shelly. It will keep you in good stead for the journey ahead :D

Judy :D
Reach for the moon, at least you'll land among the stars.

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wFABM9h/]
[/url]
Justjudy

Return to Weight loss Talk