It is currently Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:56 am

Free Newsletter

2 times round

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

2 times round

Postby milo » Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:42 pm

Hi everyone, I am back

Hows everyone been going with their weight and life in general?

Me? Well I am back around 82kg. I have been eating nothing but crap and basically all my meals have been take away. But I have the flu now so I think my body is telling me to stop stressing at work and to start eating right again.

This time I am going to take it one day at a time. I have come to a cocllusion that planning etc is not for me.

I start this tommorrow. I dont think I am well enough to excerise so my aim for this week until I get better is eat really well and if I feel up to it just take the dog for a brisk walk
Mel :)

WEEK 1 - 86.5 kg
WEEK 2 - 84.9kg
milo

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:56 pm

good on u for not giving up mel. its nice to see u here and facing ur weighty demons. dont give up.

i have been pottering around doing my own thing- thanks for asking. u need to find something that will work for you mel, we are here if u need us
kate_turner2000

Postby Lolly » Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:04 pm

Hey darl - never mind the slip up - you can see where you have gone wrong and are looking at ways to fix it so you have learnt a valuable lesson :D

Things are good here - I am moving house next weekend so I have been super busy and sinning lots in the weightloss scheme of things :oops:
Every day I am getting thinner and thinner.....

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wOMybmc/]
[/url]
Lolly

Postby Fairie » Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:44 pm

Sorry to hear your not well Mel, :(

Try not to stress to much and good on you for putting the brakes on, it doesn't matter how many times we fall off the wagon what counts is that we get back on. :D
-Fay-

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wSDGUdx/]
[/url]
Fairie

Postby Justjudy » Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:56 pm

Hey Milo, good to see you back :D Just keep slogging away at it. I know how hard it is, but a little patience can be a wonderful thing (this coming from one of the most impatient people I know - Me).

Things are going well here. Helping Lolly move house. Might actually see a shift on the scales this week if I work hard enough at her old place. :roll:

Judy :D
Reach for the moon, at least you'll land among the stars.

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wFABM9h/]
[/url]
Justjudy

Postby corolla_chick » Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:02 pm

hey mel - i hope you are feeling better soon.

im getting back into the weighloss journey as well this week! although im having a different outlook this time. last night we had a house warming party at our new house. and i had 3 drinks and about 3 handfuls of chips. i didnt want to deny myself these things, but i didnt want to pig out either! so im just trying to have a healthy balance of what goes in, and trying to have a more active lifestyle. it seems if i tell my self that i cant have something, i will sit down and eat heaps of it!!!! my weighloss may be a little slower, but i will get there in the end!!

if you slip up, dont worry - as others have said. getting back on that wagon can be half the battle. we done on not giving up and choosing a healthier lifestyle!

(sorry for the novel!)
beck 8)
beck :D

corolla_chick

Postby KimE » Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:41 pm

Hi Mel, good on you for not giving up. You need to find what works for you and your lifestyle so you don't feel like it is such a chore.
Best of luck.
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby milo » Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:08 pm

OK girls, I have moved the day till tommorrow. Only because I have come down with the flu really badly and I really dont feel like eatng well. DH is buyng me pizza.
I am not in the right frame of mind at the moment.

WEEK 1 - 86.5 kg
WEEK 2 - 84.9kg
milo

Postby kate_turner2000 » Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:16 pm

hey mel you do what you need to do :) i hope you feel better soon and perhaps a nice walk tomorrow morning will lift your spirits and make you feel better :) much love and hugs
kate_turner2000

Postby milo » Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:21 pm

kate_turner2000 wrote:hey mel you do what you need to do :) i hope you feel better soon and perhaps a nice walk tomorrow morning will lift your spirits and make you feel better :) much love and hugs

Kate hopefully I can do that. The way I feel right now I cant even get off the lounge. Its hit me hard this time thats for sure :roll: I supose that what I get wiping all the snotty noses at work lol

WEEK 1 - 86.5 kg
WEEK 2 - 84.9kg
milo

Postby kate_turner2000 » Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:23 pm

LOL ah yes i remember early morning starts at long day care in winter and these kids that turned up to day care in singlets- continuously wiping their noses and then applying that antiseptic lotion to my hands. *sigh*

just get better soon mel- lots of water to get rid of those toxins
kate_turner2000

Postby KimE » Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:48 pm

That's no good Mel, hope you feel better soon.
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby corolla_chick » Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:07 pm

hope you are feeling better soon mel :)
beck :D

corolla_chick

Return to Weight loss Talk