It is currently Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:58 am

Free Newsletter

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby cindye76 » Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:37 pm

Hey all....I am sure there is something about this somewhere on the forums, but I can't find it!!!! I know we all suffer from no weight loss or in most cases weight gain the days of TTOTM...but what about the week before????? I am due next Monday (6 days away)...and I knew as soon as I got up this morning I was in trouble...I can't stop eating!!!!! It happens to me every month. 6 or 7 days before I become obsessed with food. It will ease on Friday or Saturday and then I will be back to normal for my TOM, but for the next few days I hate it!!! Does anyone else suffer from this problem??? I am trying to stuff myself with water first and then carrots and stuff like that...but I just ate a bowl of cereal and now I hate myself!!!! Not really...but it just annoys me how I put in so much effort and then my hormones take over my life for a few days!!! Very depressing :evil:

Postby kate_turner2000 » Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:51 pm there ya go cindy. dont feel disappointed its just the way our bodies work :( *sigh* keep doign what u are doing you will have some great losses in the coming weeks :)

Postby Vegetable » Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:07 pm

Hey TTOM is not much fun eh? :cry:
I have the same thing happen to me. The week before I always gain, and I munch everthing in sight I could eat all day everyday in that week before its due but then as soon as I get it, Im fine. Im actually a lot less hungry than usual. The week during TTOM I always have a great loss.... guess it just shows that our bodies all work differently :roll: You are doind all the right things (filling up on water and vegies and other good snacks) maybe you should aim to do a little more exercise (if you can bare it during TTOM :D ) to balance out what you are eating??

Postby Vegetable » Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:09 pm

Oh and dont hate yourself for eating a bowl of cereal..... thats FAR better than a block of chocolate or Kfc... :P

Return to Weight loss Talk