It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:47 pm

Free Newsletter

emotional rollercoaster

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

emotional rollercoaster

Postby miss_muffin » Fri Oct 28, 2005 7:36 pm

anybody else know what i mean????? one day i feel great and then the next day my self-esteem plummets and i dont understand why. then the cycle repeats itself.

i'm guessing im not alone, and i guess thats why i tend to post how im feeling, eveybody here is so supportive.....not the "get over it" attitude.

just wondering how other people in the group deal with the ups and downs of the weightloss journey????

cheers,
deb
miss_muffin

Postby Fairie » Fri Oct 28, 2005 9:33 pm

Hi Deb,

I known what you mean, some days I feel like sh.... and everything is so hard. I believe it has a lot to do with the Winter months as I do feel much better when the weather improves. :D

Some times it feels like there are more downs than up's on this weightloss journey but believe me the more you loose the less down days you have.

I know there are a few men on this forum and I don't mean to upset them but I think it is much harder for us women to lose weight. We care (and worry) for our families, we get hormonal :wink: and have jobs as well.

All we can do is take one day at a time and if we have a bad day just say, tomorrows a new day and we will start again. :D
Last edited by Fairie on Fri Oct 28, 2005 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Fay-

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wSDGUdx/]
[/url]
Fairie

Postby Dolly » Fri Oct 28, 2005 9:34 pm

Hi Deb, I know what you mean, sometimes we work so hard for little or no result. It's a matter of finding whats right for your body type then sticking to it I guess.
After having a week of failure myself, I've decided to emulate what Fairie is eating as she's had a very successful week.

hugs
Dolly

Return to Weight loss Talk