It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:24 am

Free Newsletter

Apologies

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Apologies

Postby Pepper » Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:14 pm

Dear all,

(especially Arama1980) this is a brief apology for my "harsh", "nasty", "rude" and every other non supportive word I wrote in the thread that has been locked.

None of it was meant to upset you, shake you up a bit maybe, but certainly not to make you feel bad.

I do wish you well in your journey, as I do everyone else here.

It seems I have upset the masses, and therefore I think it best I bid you all farewell.

You certainly don't need the likes of me telling any home truths, and would prefer it gloss over things, and that too is understandable.

For those of you who care to know (and I'm sure most of you probably don't) I do have a long way to go, just to get to double digits (as it states on my ticker) HOWEVER I managed to lose over 70kg in just under a year with proper food choice and some old fashion exercise; it can be done, but it aint easy, and I know I will do it again.

I wish you ALL, each and everyone of you, the very very best. But be honest and true to yourself, and above all, don't hide behind excuses; they work but will not serve you well.

My sincere apologies again Tamara, but if it has made you think about my words when you next pick up the spoon, then I think I have helped. If not, then that's okay too.....you will do it when you're ready, not when you're angry!!!

Finally, Kate.....never measure a person by the amount of weight loss/gain/goal shown on their ticker. It's just a number, it is not reflective of overall success, or journey. If you want to judge me do it by the words I wrote, and as for your spelling, I was teasing about the "thang" I honestly didn't realise it was a typo I thought you were being funny so I just played along; excuse my poor sense of humour; I meant no disrespect.

HAVE A GREAT JOURNEY PEOPLE; MAY YOU ALL BE SLIM, GORGEOUS AND HAPPY ALWAYS. :wink:
Strong people don't walk away from the truth, only the excuses others try to sell them.
Pepper

Postby Ally » Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:28 pm

Pepper if you feel you have to leave then that is completely up to you....no one here "glosses over things" and things here are taken seriously (well most of the time anyway) I believe the offense was taken over your caustic words.....I am a straight talker also, but don't believe you have to beat people down with criticism.....Yes I locked the thread down in the belief that enough had been said and nothing else needed to be added.

I wish you all the best in your continued journey.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby kate_turner2000 » Wed Mar 14, 2007 7:31 pm

HI Pepper best wishes for your future endeavours

kate_turner2000

Postby Pepper » Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:07 pm

Ally wrote:Pepper if you feel you have to leave then that is completely up to you....no one here "glosses over things" and things here are taken seriously (well most of the time anyway) I believe the offense was taken over your caustic words.....I am a straight talker also, but don't believe you have to beat people down with criticism.....Yes I locked the thread down in the belief that enough had been said and nothing else needed to be added.

I wish you all the best in your continued journey.
Thanks Ally, but I am not one for mincing words, and I know I can be WAY WAY too blunt for my own good (and certainly for that of others) and my intent is (at times) badly received. I'm not the ogre my words portray and have a great love of people (yes beleve it or not); I just don't pussy-foot or dance around stuff because it serves little except provide a "band-aid" effect which in the long term doesn't address the real issue.

But that kind of openness, and certainly the style in which is was delivered is not fitting here, and so again, I am sorry (to you all) and bid you all the best.
[center]Image[/center]
Strong people don't walk away from the truth, only the excuses others try to sell them.
Pepper

Postby KimE » Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:16 pm

I missed out on all the hullabaloo as I don't get on during the day. Anyway, I wish you all the best Pepper and thanks for you honesty at all times.
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby slimmindown » Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:49 pm

I missed it to Kim, I hope everyone feels ok now though, this is a great forum and gives lots of encouragment.
[no excuses, I can do it!
slimmindown

Postby Vegetable » Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:23 am

Good luck with the weightloss Pepper xx
Vegetable

Return to Weight loss Talk