It is currently Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:22 am

Free Newsletter

Lemon Detox Diet...

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Lemon Detox Diet...

Postby Monica » Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:22 pm

Hi everyone,

What do we think about this new lemon detox diet? Sounds like a bit of a fad diet but i am thinking of doing it anyway :lol:

Has anyone done it, or any one have any info

here is the website:
http://www.lemondetox.com.au/index.html
Monica

Postby kate_turner2000 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:45 pm

HI MONICA I DONT KNWO MUCH ABOUT IT ONLY THAT U CANT HAVE SOLID FOODS FOR LIKE A WEEK OR SOMETHING? best wishes if you choose to do it and let us know how you go
kate_turner2000

Postby Simmy » Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:49 pm

Hey Monica, I haven't tried it (or heard of it until I clicked your link). I definately wouldn't part with $80 to drink lemon tea for a week. I did the soup diet and felt so sick after 3 days, and that had much more substenance! If you choose to do it I wish you all the best and would be interested in how you go!
Simmy

Postby Monica » Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:51 pm

thanks guys,

I will be the guinea pig... the lemon tea is chocked full of nutients.

I am on the biggest platuea ever and I want a diet to shift it. I won't do it for another 2 weeks, but I will let you know how I go
Monica

Postby SarahC » Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:50 pm

Hi Monica. I have tried it. I'm just doing one day every 12 days (not 7 days like it says!). I messed up the first day though as I put too much pepper in the mixture and nearly made myself ill :( I'll know better for the next time... saturday.

Hope it goes well for you :D
SarahC

Postby talia11 » Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:10 am

mmmm looks and sounds like a fad? but go for it and see!!! I saw something like this at a fish and chip shop (before my diet!) it was a weight loss tea that was guarenteed to make you lose weight..... I think it was from china....lol :o
Carmen - Weight Watchers -Goal 72kg

talia11

Postby Chelle » Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:50 pm

It is probly a fad diet, coz i have never heard of it before, but lemon in the morning with a warm glass of water is ment to be good for your body to start the day off
Chelle

Postby kris » Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:30 am

Im on day 2 ... i lost 1.5 kg on the first day (yes i realise this is prob water weight!!). Not hungry but it just is weird not to eat solid food as its habit! The drink is not really a tea its tree syrup which is made of maple syrup and palm syrup, you then add fresh lemon juice, water and cayenne pepper. Some of you may know the diet as the maple syrup diet - the one beyonce used to lose 10kg in 2 wks for dreamgirls! I also know of people who have used this cleanse as prescribed by there naturpath not as a weight loss tool but an internal cleanse - however if your not eating then you are most prob gonna drop weight! Im still going to the gym, havent been light headed yet. Ill let you know how the rest of the week goes!
kris

Postby kate_turner2000 » Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:55 am

sounds like you are going well :) i think sarah had mentioned abot it before on the forum which was the first id heard of it but i cna imagine how cleansing it would be.
kate_turner2000

Postby Monica » Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:46 am

Hi Kris,

How are you going today, I heard the 1st 2 days are hard then it gets easier...

I am going to order the syrup next week, when it arrives i will begin.. I ned all of that time to mentally prepare myself for not eating for a week...

Did you get the syrup off the website or is there somewhere else you can purchase it from?
Monica

Postby kris » Thu Mar 22, 2007 2:35 pm

Hi
Day 3 - Have less energy this morning but getting better as the day goes on, not hungry but lucky today is a busy day - again its more the habit of eating - but honestly im not struggling! have lost about 2.5 kg!!! :D
I got given it by someone who started it but couldnt drink 1 glass ... but the only place i know of is off the net or calling the number on their website.
Today i have a couple pimples and really minor headache - but it says this can happen on day 3 its the toxins coming out!!
However im only drinking 3-4 glasses a day, (plus water and herbal tea) so i think my mix may last 8-10 days. . . dont know if ill last that long!!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGvCuHz/]
kris

Postby Monica » Thu Mar 22, 2007 2:42 pm

haha- I know what you mean.. my aim is 7 days, dn't know how I would handle 10!!

Eating is such a major part of our lives, it will be my first fast (except I did the 40 hour famine once!!)
Monica

Postby kris » Sat Mar 24, 2007 2:41 pm

so up to day 5 --- a little over 3kg down!!! Its crazy - it just feels normal now! First 3 days def the hardest!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGvCuHz/]
kris

Postby Monica » Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:23 am

congratulations!!

Not looking forward to the 1st 3 days!! I will use you as my inspirations!! :D

I just put a bid on the whole kit on e-bay. it will cost $75 inc postage if I win it, I wont get it until next week, but thats ok because it is my partners birthday next saturday so that is not an ideal time to start.

You are soo strong willed, you must be wrapped with yourself!! 8)
Monica

Return to Weight loss Talk