It is currently Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:10 am

Free Newsletter

It's not fair!!!

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

It's not fair!!!

Postby Fairie » Thu Nov 03, 2005 9:09 am

My son has got a job as a labouer building houses and he came home last night and said that he has lost 10kg in 10 days and he's still eating everything in site. :shock: :evil: :evil:

Postby Tas » Thu Nov 03, 2005 10:46 am

My OH has been working on fences along with me helping him too and he has lost 2kilos also!!

Make ya sick huh??

Postby Dolly » Thu Nov 03, 2005 12:39 pm

My son also lost his weight really fast.
A couple of weeks ago I emailed an American friend of mine to let her know just how fast he lost weight

I wrote:
my son Rick (who looks slim and muscular to me, said last thursday that he wanted to shake of 8kg)
He started on the slim right diet. Which consists of him consuming daily a couple of vitamin chocolate shakes, 1 slimming chocolate bar, 1 slimming box drink, a couple of eggs and a steak and salad.
He has just told me that since Thursday (3 days) he has dropped 2½ kilograms. Grrrr.... don't you hate it when someone else has a working metabolism, going into a jealous rage here !!!!!!

she responded with:

No doubt about it, Rick deserves the death penalty. :)
I love little boys, toddler boys, young boys, and men. But I swear, they just get by with everything, don't they? And losing weight? It rolls off most of them. They need to have their knickers twisted in a knot -- front and back -- whilst they have them on, of course.

I had to laugh!

Postby Tas » Thu Nov 03, 2005 12:48 pm

My OH and I are very close and always work together on things anyway he has taken my plight as is own in respect to me losing the extra 10 kilos I am carrying.

He was all for me purchasing gym equipment to the tune of over $1000 and he has been monitoring my efforts and encouraging me and often telling me to "go easy today" etc - weel today he had his general health check up and guess what?? He has lost weight!!! All because he has been watching me trying to lose mine LOL....seriously, he HAS lost another couple of kilos and his right on with his weight now!! He does not exercise and eats anything!!!! MEN! :-)

Postby hushpuppy » Thu Nov 03, 2005 8:27 pm

LOL as the saying goes "cant live with em cant live without em "
or "cant live with em ,Cant shoot em " heheeh
SW 107kg
CW 99.8kg
GW 65kg

Return to Weight loss Talk