It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:27 am

Free Newsletter

HI everyone

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

HI everyone

Postby aramat1980 » Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:55 am

Hi everyone, haven't been around for a couple of days. But back today!!!
HOw was your weekends?

I do have one question, when you weigh, do you take the first weight or weigh three times (or whatever) and take average?

Anyway, I had a lovely, tiring weekend. Work had a get together. Open Bar! Omy goodness. First time I've been out since my friend's wedding in Jan 2004. Had a lovely time. THen spent saturday trying to catch up on sleep.

Hope to hear you all had good weekends too!
aramat1980

Postby kate_turner2000 » Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:08 am

hi tamara

nice to see you!! my weekend was a quiet one as we have a busy couple of weeks coming up. need the rest!

i always weigh myself with the scales in the same spot and step on them once. whatever the reading is is what i go by. i pretty much know that if stepped on the scales and it was way off what my last weigh in was then i know that theres something up with the scales!
kate_turner2000

Postby aramat1980 » Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:18 am

What have you planned?

I'm planning on a weekend away when I reach my goal. A pampering one.

And I will take the first weight then coz I weighed a couple of times but it was the same twice in a row, then jumped up nearly a kilo?!?!!?

Thanks for your advice!
aramat1980

Postby kate_turner2000 » Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:59 am

yeah home scales usually arent as accurate as chemists or drs ones. just go by your first weigh in.

this week i have a dr's appointment, shopping, swimming lessons for bubs, my sister and nephew arrive from cairns on wednesday, on friday we have to go to sydney for a birthday party and saturday my in laws are moving so they need help. my sister then leaves on sunday. so pretty busy for us. in the following couple of weeks its my birthday and few other family members birthdays as well and then in may its mothers day!!! busy!!!

this april for my birthday we were going to go on a romantic weekend away and had a babysitter and everything but we cant afford to go now. which is a shame. you will enjoy your pampering weekend thats for sure!
kate_turner2000

Return to Weight loss Talk