It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:27 pm

Free Newsletter

Hydroxycut

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Hydroxycut

Postby Lols » Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:17 pm

Anyone using hydroxy cut or any other fatburning supplements?

Had a couple of friends recomend it to me - so took a couple today. I don't normally touch much things with caffiene in them so i think my body is adjusting to the sudden influx of caffiene cos i feel a little tight chested. Did help with work out today tho had a bit more energy to put a bit more oomph into it that normal.
Lols

Postby Lols » Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:26 pm

p.s- on second thoughts the tight chest is probably due to stress .. had one of those days .... family problems. Actually at times like this you'd think i would be in the corner with a big block of chocie - but its actually had the adverse effect ..... im taking out my anger on my cross trainer.
Lols

Postby SarahC » Tue Apr 03, 2007 9:44 am

I've been taking ThermoSlim Plus for quite some time now. I really don't think it makes any difference at all though, so I'm considering whether I will buy any more after the current lot are finished. I just like the idea that a tablet can help speed your metabolism :roll:

The best thing that I take though is liquid L-Carnitine. It's an amino acid that assists in the fat burning process while you are excercising. When I remember, I take it just before my workout. I do notice that I get warmer and start sweating earlier than if I haven't taken it... so I think it does have some effect. I'm sure you can get it in the health food shops, but I buy it online at CompleteHealth.com.au :)
SarahC

Postby Mandie » Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:55 am

Haven't tried either of these...

Just be aware that slimming tablets can speed up your heart rate, and make you feel a bit dizzy.. so watch out when exercising. If your chest is getting tight (even if you think its just stress), please stop taking the tablets! And if your chest is still getting tight or sore, see your doctor and stop exercising so hard! I know I'm sounding a bit paranoid, but a lot of people push themselves too hard and end up getting hurt, and I hate seeing that happen :(

The other thing is that sometimes if you stop taking these, you have a rebound effect where your appetite increases.. so you might want to taper them down slowly... Sarah, before you stop the Thermoslim maybe take em down to half the dose for a week and then stop, just to reduce the risk of that happening?

The L-Carnitine sounds interesting.. I haven't heard about this but it sounds like it helps you when you're working out. Make sure you drink heaps of water if you're sweating more though!
Mandie

Postby Dee » Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:49 am

We love Dr. Mandie! Thanks for the tips.
[url=http://www.phenforum.com/ticker/]
[/url]
Dee

Re: Hydroxycut

Postby PenM » Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:45 am

hydroxycut is a good product. Make sure you read the inscription to minimize the risk (side effects)
PenM

Re: Hydroxycut

Postby vzchick77 » Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:21 pm

can anybody let me know how much weight they have lost on hydroxycut
vzchick77

Return to Weight loss Talk