It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:57 pm

Free Newsletter

Which multivitamin are you taking?

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby A_Corner_Of_The_Earth » Wed Apr 04, 2007 9:01 am

dancer wrote:
I do feel like I could use some more energy and have heard of spirullna good to hear you guys like it. Does it have any side effects.

There are no side effects what so ever. There are so many nutrients and good sources of vitamins. I have it in the powder form rather than the capsule, mix 1tbsp with some water stir and drink. I have it once a day sometimes twice if my energy is lagging. At the beginning you do need to acquire a taste for it. My partner now has it too but he blends his with his protein shake.

I guess the only side effect would be little green bits in between your teeth so rinse or brush teeth afterwards :lol: :lol: :lol:

GW1 - 70kgs
GW2 - 67kgs
GW3 - 60kgs
A_Corner_Of_The_Earth

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Wed Apr 04, 2007 1:38 pm

Ohh yuckies, I can't stand the powder!!! :( :( I bought that first off and then switched to the capsules and once when I ran out of the capsules I had the powder and I almost threw up :( I just can't stomach it!!
zeedeveelgirl

Postby A_Corner_Of_The_Earth » Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:52 am

zeedeveelgirl wrote:Ohh yuckies, I can't stand the powder!!! :( :( I bought that first off and then switched to the capsules and once when I ran out of the capsules I had the powder and I almost threw up :( I just can't stomach it!!

I have a thing with taking capsules so I try to avoid taking them if I have to. With the powder it did take a bit getting used to initially and I started drinking it with fruit juices and adding the spirulina into smoothies but you do get acquired to the taste. Now I can just take it with water.

GW1 - 70kgs
GW2 - 67kgs
GW3 - 60kgs
A_Corner_Of_The_Earth

Postby Dee » Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:06 am

I too stick to the capsules... the powder tastes ghastly!
[url=http://www.phenforum.com/ticker/]
[/url]
Dee

Previous

Return to Weight loss Talk