It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:57 pm

Free Newsletter

Diet pills

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby MissE » Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:47 pm

i take fatblaster and they work for me, by giving me energy and supressing ym appetite but im also a caffiene addict and a gaurana fiend so i take them just as much for my 'hit' as for weightloss lol.
Life is too important to be taken seriously!
MissE

Postby CMS » Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:35 pm

I found some stuff yesterday at the gym that works a treat. It's a powder called 'pro lean' by a company called Gen Tec. You just mix some in milk or water and it wasn't too expensive either. It has all this stuff in it that suppress appetite and aid weight loss. I bought it to help put on muscle, my bf's sister uses it and she weighs 53 kg now

I was starving when I got home and had a cup of that stuff and couldn't eat the rest of the night! :D
Willing is not enough; we must do. Knowing is not enough; we must apply ~ Bruce Lee
CMS

Postby dancer » Tue Apr 10, 2007 3:16 pm

CMS, glad you found something that works for you!

Good Luck with it.
Winners MAKE things happen,
Losers LET things happen.

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w8P4eP1/]
[/url]
dancer

Postby mrs c » Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:06 pm

Hi all

I used Reductil last year and dropped 20kgs in about 4 months.

It was fantastic - it took my cravings away and really affected that part of my brain that makes me obsessed with food (what can i eat next ALL the time).

However, as soon as I went off it I reverted back to my old habits, so I think the best way is to go drug free if you can because as soon as you stop u find it harder to cope.

PS I also used Xenical for a month afterwards but it was crap. Quite literally! One of the pitfalls is you are discouraged from eating high-fat foods, but you tend to replace them with high-calourie foods. eg instead of chocolate I would eat gummi bears. No point really.
mrs c

Previous

Return to Weight loss Talk