It is currently Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:32 pm

Free Newsletter

diet soft drinks

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby pixychic86 » Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:27 pm

im an addict. pepsi max is like my i could drink a whole 2L bottle a day no worries.

but now im cutting down, and its one of my goals on my 12 week challenge is to give it up. right now im limiting myself to one can on weekdays and 2 on weekends. by the end of the 12 weeks i want to give it up completely and not have any for at least another 12 weeks, have a bit of a detox. then i will allow myself to have 1 a week or something.

Lite & Easy gal!

(15/04/07- 09/07/07)

week 1- 94.6kg

Postby milkyway » Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:09 pm

Jess I am a Pepsi Max addict, too. The thought of giving it up ... well, it makes me want to scream out 'noooo'.

I've been slowly changing my diet and lifestyle over the past few months - on thing at a time and Pepsi Max will be the last bad habit to go.

For me, I think giving up Pepsi Max will be harder than giving up alcohol and chocolate. But it is my plan to make it my 'every other day drink' and ween myself off it - but it's going to be such a struggle - so I share your pain.

I will set the end of financial year to be my goal to stop drinking it everyday. At the moment, I am having just one can a day, but I could easily go through two or a litre if I'm at home. It's like my poison, my achilles heel :lol: So silly, eh? Even the thought of just having one Pepsi Max free day terrifies me, but I'll work up to it.
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg

Return to Weight loss Talk