It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:15 pm

Free Newsletter

The Pill?

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby kate_turner2000 » Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:44 am

hey rochelle

i find that i have discomfort during it (with the tear) and with having a little one i am tired by the end of the day. he is completely understanding but i think deep down he feels as though i am not attracted to him. i also dont like kissing him because he smokes and i feel like throwing up at the taste of it :cry: :( *sigh* i probably need to try harder to get the ball rolling again
kate_turner2000

Postby yummymummy » Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:09 pm

There is a herb called Daminia that you drink like a herbal tea that is meant to help kick start the censored drive, Ive brought it but havent got around to giving it ago yet,
Jody
Jody

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w3enhEK/]
[/url]
yummymummy

Postby kate_turner2000 » Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:14 pm

ive tried that wyld for women and it was crap! never buy it!
kate_turner2000

Postby yummymummy » Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:18 pm

Mmm I tried that too but it had guarana in it and I didnt like it either
Jody
Jody

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w3enhEK/]
[/url]
yummymummy

Postby kate_turner2000 » Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:16 pm

article in womans day healthy living section this weeks copy.

THE PILL MAKES YOU FAT- FALSE

early contraceptive pills had massively higher levels of hormones, and weight gain in women was more common. with todays lower dose pills, itsestimated that in the first year 20-25% of women gain more than 2kg. 60% of women have no change or a weight fluctuation of within 2kg and 15-20% of women lose more than 2kg.

THE PILL CAN TURN YOU OFF SEX-TRUE

some women report the pill reduces their censored drive and sexual enjoyment. this may be due to the reduction in the levels of testosterone in a womens system whils taking the pill. levels of testosterone may return to normal in many women after they stop taking the pill.
kate_turner2000

Postby Groovychic » Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:57 pm

HHHMMMM so there ya go we are perfectly normal :? . I think the fellas do feel that we aren't attacted to them if we aren't interested in censored. And like you said Kate, they do understand, but they would dearly love us to fix it, and quickly!!! censored doesn't define a relationship. Its just an enjoyment of that relationship. Women seem to know this better than men!!!! :shock: I feel guilty about not wanting it and we both know it is the pill but at present I don't have much choice, except to go off the pill and suffer terribly again. My poor younger sister has just gone off the pill to hopefully fall pregnant in the next few months. She called me this morning in agony because the period pain was back with a vengance! She hadnt been suffering because she was on the pill for years. She had forgotton how bad it can get. All she could do is hope she gets pregnant quickly and go back on the pill!!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wSt8KHJ/]
[/url]

Keep Smiling!!!
Groovychic

Postby kate_turner2000 » Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:27 am

she will enjoy being pregnant then, not having a period!! did you tell her labour is worse than that pain?! haha
kate_turner2000

Postby Groovychic » Fri Apr 20, 2007 12:18 pm

Na I'm not telling her any of the bad stuff. Gawd and she should never have told mum cos mum says to me yesterday ooooo it won't be much longer and I will have a new grandchild!!! I rolled my eyes at her and said she could take years and years mum or maybe never at all!!! My concern is that she will think it's dad reincarnated, especially if it is a boy.
[/url]

Keep Smiling!!!
Groovychic

Postby kate_turner2000 » Fri Apr 20, 2007 12:55 pm

she probably would think that too. everyone always says heidis been here before. even the ladys in shops say that! she knows too much. :) you dont have to be worried about becoming a nan for a long time yet me thinks!
kate_turner2000

Postby Groovychic » Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:20 pm

Gawd no my kids are still in primary school. But it could be sooner than later for my sister actually. She is still have period pains but no period. I cant believe it would be that quick. She went off the pill a month ago. I told her if she doesnt get her period in the next few days but continues with the pain she ought to do a test. When I was first pregnant with my kids I got the pains but no bleeding. Weird but thats what happened to me. Don't know if being sisters would make her similar to me or what. Mum told her the other day that her first child wasnt going to have dad's spirit in it. Meaning one of her consecutive children might!!! :? :? She has taken this whole spirit of dad way too far. I seriously think she is going a tad crazy. And the problem is others encourage it!!! My sisters and I don't but her friends do. And it's not good to encourage her to talk about it cos she just sounds like she is crazy. She should keep that crap to herself I reckon. Might have to be using the power of attorny sooner than I think!!!! :lol:
[/url]

Keep Smiling!!!
Groovychic

Postby kate_turner2000 » Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:33 pm

hey rochelle i think she might still be grieving and probably needs someone to help her get over things? is that the only strange so of thing she does? maybe try and get her to see someone about the way she is feeling. her friends are probably just encouraging her because they think theyre helping her and dont want to upset her.

wow i wonder if your sister is preggers... hopefully she is ok. it could be implantation the pain she is feeling.
kate_turner2000

Postby Beach_Bubbles » Sun Apr 22, 2007 3:29 pm

I've been on Logynon ED since I was about 16 and I have not had any changes in weight due to the pill! I put on some weight when I left my job to start UNI but that was due to my husband and I always going to Hungry Jacks and Maccas as we had no where else to meet up!! Luckily I've lost all the weight from that time and I'm back to where I was at the end of year 12!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w17oEOm/]
[/url]
Beach_Bubbles

Previous

Return to Weight loss Talk