It is currently Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:11 am

Free Newsletter

Where's the motivation?

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:37 am

just remember why you wanted to lose weight in the first place and how far you have cme. thats motivation in itself to keep going. keep an eye out for some great healthy summer recipes. you can have bbq's and yummy salads. you can start lots of summer activities like swimming. dont let the change in seasons stop you from reaching your goal

Postby Luna » Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:51 am

Well done on your loss so far! How about buying yourself a great summer outfit and promising yourself you will be able to fit into it. You could also have a look around for an aquaerobics class in your area. That's great exercise to do in the summer. Or try and exercise early in the morning or in the evenings when it's not too hot. Good luck. :)

Postby KimE » Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:18 am

Well done on your loss BiO that is a great effort. That's 18kgs to us metric people. :D I always find it easier to exercise when it is warmer as no forcing myself to go out in the cold. If you are used to exercising indoors, maybe take it outside with brisk walking or jogging. It's lovely smelling the fresh air and the sights and sounds of a Spring day. We are in Autumn here but I am already hanging out for Spring 6 months away.
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs

Postby Chelle » Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:57 am

Congrats on the weightloss so far!!! Where about's are you from cos where I'm from winter is just around the corner.
Don't let the heat stop you from exercising, eat right & think how far you have come.

Return to Weight loss Talk