It is currently Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:18 pm

Free Newsletter

Weight loss supplements

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Weight loss supplements

Postby c_d_k » Tue May 15, 2007 8:53 am

I tried protein for the first time ever last week and I absolutley loved it!...I didn't realise there were so many benefits from just a simple little shaker drink. I tried a really good weight loss one and now want to buy a "tub", but I don't know where to get this stuff from. Does anyone know of a really cheap place in melbourne to get proteins and other weight loss supplements from?
Thank you!!! :D

Postby MissE » Tue May 15, 2007 5:50 pm

I'm in Adelaide but recently found out that Harbour Town, our discount outlet shopping centre, had a health food shop that sold everything HEAPS cheaper than normal! Melbourne has waaaaay better shopping than we do, so maybe check out the directories for any outlet shopping centres you have?
Life is too important to be taken seriously!

Postby milkyway » Tue May 15, 2007 6:11 pm

I bought some reasonably priced stuff (Endura and a pure carb mix) from either GNC Livewell or Great Earth (can't remember which one) along Elizabeth Street in Melbourne - there seems to be a little health food shop precinct popping up in and around Elizabeth Street! They were definitely cheaper than my local suburban supplier.
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg

Postby Jenny22 » Tue May 15, 2007 7:30 pm

I've tried GNC stores but found an even better place at the Chadstone Tafe Fitness First, its called AFAN. There prices are heaps cheaper than GNC and they cater for women as well. Most of these other places only have the guys products and don't cater for the women. Plus the staff are really cute!

Postby dietcoke » Wed May 16, 2007 9:02 pm

Cute staff? Well there's your answer...problem solved! :wink:

Return to Weight loss Talk