It is currently Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:35 pm

Free Newsletter

Mood swings

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Mood swings

Postby hushpuppy » Thu Nov 24, 2005 3:22 pm

:oops: LOL i got told today i need starflower oil or the 30 plus tabs .The last 2 days my moods have been swinging . Cant put my finger on why just gots to buck up a suppose heheh Mum said hahah Change of life early . I told her more like early mid life crisis

Cheers JUles
[url=http://www..com]Image[blinkiebee/url]
SW 107kg
CW 99.8kg
GW 65kg
hushpuppy

Postby Butterfly_Dawn » Thu Nov 24, 2005 3:26 pm

I found that happened for the first 2 months or so I had the implanon. I think it still does it, I've just learned to recognise it.

I had this one instance, we were up at Cradle with a bunch of friends for the weekend and I was cooking me and the boy dinner and someting snapped and i just started bawkling fo no good reason and yelling at a friends becasue he'd taken the esky in the shower and now my boyf's beer was warm! Everyone kept asking "what's wrong, are you and the bloke fighting? has something happened at uni?" etc etc, but there wasn't anything wrong, I just felt like blowing up.
35kg lost. (November 2005 - October 2006)
15kg gained again (as at October 2010).
Back to the drawing board - Let's do this thing!

"You can't change the winds, but you can change the sails"

"Reach out and take control of what lands in your lap"

Butterfly_Dawn

Postby Fairie » Thu Nov 24, 2005 4:25 pm

How old are you Jules (if you don't mind me asking), I have already been through Menopause and I'm 48. The women in my family have all had early menapause, I still have the TOTM though that hasn't finished.
-Fay-

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wSDGUdx/]
[/url]
Fairie

Postby hushpuppy » Thu Nov 24, 2005 8:07 pm

Nah thats ok i am 32 33 in august next year . ust as of late my moods have been swinging wildly to say the least This morn i gots up and blew up over nothing . I put it down to bad night ie sleeplessness, but then i swing from happy to not depressed but easily upset . LOL I seen the ad on tv with the baby and he is in the nappy box and bawled my eyes out :roll: Maybe i should go for a check up or something not sure
Cheers Jules
SW 107kg
CW 99.8kg
GW 65kg
hushpuppy

Postby linda » Thu Nov 24, 2005 8:11 pm

is 41 too young for menopause, and how do you know, do your periods just start to change?
linda

Postby Butterfly_Dawn » Thu Nov 24, 2005 8:12 pm

i don't think 41 is too young....it's on the young end, but not unheard of - although i'm not an expert

Butterfly_Dawn

Postby linda » Thu Nov 24, 2005 8:20 pm

yeah thats what the doctor said, i just don't like the idea of having a hyseterectomy
linda

Postby Butterfly_Dawn » Thu Nov 24, 2005 8:23 pm

well, I don't think you necessarily have to have a hysterectomy.

Butterfly_Dawn

Postby Fairie » Thu Nov 24, 2005 9:03 pm

Jules, would your emotions have anything to do with getting into Uni. Maybe it's anxiety or stress as that can make you like that.
-Fay-

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wSDGUdx/]
[/url]
Fairie

Postby hushpuppy » Fri Nov 25, 2005 4:02 pm

Could be not sure im looking into getting some nat tablets from natures way call Good Mood this is what it says about it .

Helps to relieve stress, mild anxiety, insomnia, relieves mild depression and improves mood. It is anti-tumor, anti viral, and clinically proven to be safe and effective. Also enhances deep sleep. Memory recall and concentration may also be aided.

Maybe it would help . i have also been lacking in energy so i am going up tomorrow to get some total omega tabs to hopefully it will right itself

Thanks for all your help guys

Huggles Jules
SW 107kg
CW 99.8kg
GW 65kg
hushpuppy

Postby linda » Sun Nov 27, 2005 7:16 am

yes the doc says i need a hysterectomy if things dont improve, i'm avoiding him at the moment just trying to tolerate womens biz and hoping things will rectify themselves and so i'll be normal again
linda

Postby Dolly » Sun Nov 27, 2005 7:46 am

Linda, I had a doctor (gyne) once tell me I needed a hysterectomy because I kept losing too much blood (I had my periods twice per month and bled heavily for 8 days each time)
Turned out he was wrong. Because my thyroid gland hormone wasn't working properly I couldn't produce a normal cycle) Once I started taking thyroxine my bleeding became monthly and all talk of surgery (hysterectomy) ceased.
Going to a doctor and asking to have ALL hormone levels checked first would be a good idea.
Dolly

Postby Tas » Sun Nov 27, 2005 8:37 am

HI Jules

Sorry to hear you are having these mood swings - but it could be a numbe rof reasons for it - you have been under a lot of stress with Uni and dieting - not to mention it is that time of year when the pressure is on a bit more for the stress factor too.

I am 48 and have been through the change - it started when I was 42! All over now :D

The change occurred for me after using depo prevera (sp)...

Hope you feel better soon.

Take care

Maria
Tas

Postby hushpuppy » Sun Nov 27, 2005 8:55 pm

Thanks guys . i have been a little better as of late still tired but thats just me getting old lol . I had a huge chat with mum and as she said over the last 4-5 months i have been to hell and back with a break up , court , waiting on uni and then having to get organised here for xmas . When i left my other i only took the clothes we had and there toys so its been a big adjustment . What goes up must come down as they say . Hopefully i should be back on track though . Thanx for all your support guys it was a great help
Cheers Jules
SW 107kg
CW 99.8kg
GW 65kg
hushpuppy

Postby linda » Fri Dec 02, 2005 5:50 pm

thanks for your help Dolly, I had some blood tests done back when I first saw the gp, thyroid and hormones came up okay. I go about 3 months without a period and then i bleed nonstop and so heavy, and normally only medication (provera) will stop it, however last time, after one month they did stop on their own, and now that they have started again i find myself so unmotivated and bit depressed. I had a curette back in May, didnt make any difference. Now the surgeon says I need a hysterectomy, so he has told me to take the tablets for 28 days, bleed for 5 days then take the tablets again, and see what happens. But my husband keeps telling me I should get a 2nd opinion. I have not been taking the tablets, I guess I just keep hoping things will rectify themselves,. I guess the reason I doubt the surgeon, is because he told me i needed a curette so I had that done thinking that would fix it like he said it would.
linda

Next

Return to Weight loss Talk