It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:34 am

Free Newsletter

grug

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

grug

Postby grugwashere » Wed May 23, 2007 10:50 am

Hello Everyone,

Kate has sprung me, ive been lurking in the shaddows reading posts and she caught me!!!! :P

so since i have posted last i have lost an unexplained six kilos(in one month), i have been eating less i suppose but it has all been relatively unhealthy.... i have moved out of home so the nightly home cooked meals just arent there lol.

i am however going to the doctor to find out why i have lost alot of weight, im a little worried about it.

congratulations to everyone on their great achievments in my absence and welcome to the new members who have joined since i last posted!

i suppose i should change my ticker... i feel like a bit of a cheat though because i havent tried.... :(
SW:91kg
CW:75kg
GW: Somwhere in the 60's for now

Next mini goal:73kg
grugwashere

Postby Fairie » Wed May 23, 2007 10:56 am

Well done Grug that's a great loss so enjoy it and don't feel guilty about it. :D
-Fay-

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wSDGUdx/]
[/url]
Fairie

Postby grugwashere » Wed May 23, 2007 11:04 am

Thanks Fay :D

I cant wait to get back into the swing of things and start posting... i think i might start walking every night... or day.. or at least doing something lol.
SW:91kg
CW:75kg
GW: Somwhere in the 60's for now

Next mini goal:73kg
grugwashere

Postby kate_turner2000 » Wed May 23, 2007 11:29 am

hey grug Image

love your ticker its sooooo cute! hehe.

well done on the loss of 6kg :) dont feel like you are a failure because you 'havent tried'. sometimes in our lives things happen unexpectedly. perhaps this is all your hard work that is paying off? let us know how the dr visit goes. im glad to see you back posting i have missed ya!!
kate_turner2000

Postby Chelle » Wed May 23, 2007 4:13 pm

Don't feel guilty about it, your metabolism must be really good atm just be happy that you have lost 6KG
Chelle

Postby Butterfly_Dawn » Wed May 23, 2007 4:19 pm

don't feel guilty recording your loss on the ticker - your ticker should be an objective measure of your weight change regardless of what you think has caused/not caused it, otherwise we would all be saying "well, I put in enough effort to lose 2 kg this week, so that's what I'll make it" (or at least I would :shock: :lol: ).

But if you are worried that it may be due to a health problem, definitely a visit to the doctor is worthwhile.
35kg lost. (November 2005 - October 2006)
15kg gained again (as at October 2010).
Back to the drawing board - Let's do this thing!

"You can't change the winds, but you can change the sails"

"Reach out and take control of what lands in your lap"

Butterfly_Dawn

Postby milkyway » Wed May 23, 2007 4:22 pm

Hi Grug, nice to see you back here. I saw your name down the bottom the other day so figured you were back :D

I hope your adventures out of the nest are going well. I know I had a ball when I first moved out of home and my mum finally stopped stressing about what time I got in!
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Return to Weight loss Talk