It is currently Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:27 pm

Free Newsletter

bugger

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

bugger

Postby yummymummy » Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:17 pm

I have wanted a tummy tuck for years and years and finalyy got the $$$ worked out and when for a consult with a Dr Ive known for a while and trust and the chap that operates for him is quite a well known surgeon from here in WA ( he was the Dr that operated on the little boy who had his hands cut of in the accident where the wall holding his basketball ring fell on him and he has been doing cosmetic surgery for a few years on the side now too )ANYWAY I went in expecting to find out the details and costs and what not and all he said is you dont need a tummy tuck, you just need some spot fat reduction with some lasor treatments and lose the last 5kgs Ive been hanging on to , I was gobsmaked and just went Oh OK then, if thats what you think, Ill look into that then and left his office, man oh man I didnt expect that at all because my tummy is a mess and I have promised myself if I maintained my weight Id get one and have been kinda obsessed with one for a while now.
Jody

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w3enhEK/]
[/url]
yummymummy

Postby Sassygirl » Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:44 pm

Was that Dr Love you went to? He removed a cancer from my hubbies lip and did all the plastic surgery on it. He was great!
2008 - my year to be great!!

Sassygirl

Postby kate_turner2000 » Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:35 pm

hey jody wow alot goes into it huh! will you still go ahead with it?
kate_turner2000

Return to Weight loss Talk