It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:59 pm

Free Newsletter

Still Here..

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Still Here..

Postby Tas » Tue Dec 13, 2005 5:59 am

Sorry I have not been writing in as frequently over the last couple of weeks...but (always a but huh?) we have visitors coming over from America next week and we have been landscaping!

I come in and check all the messages a few times a day though...

The good news is, I have been sticking to a low fat diet and exercise - the main exercise is out in the yard helping with the landscaping. By changing the mode of exercise from my usual exercise bike, ecliptical trainer and multi-gym has spurred on some more weight loss! Now down below 77 kilo's!! Just to recap I was 84.7 in October, started exercising and a low fat diet and gained 1/2 a kilo!! I am fairly happy with the results so far.

This morning, we pick up a baby lamb that was dropped by his mother as he was deformed in the hind quarters - this little babe has survived all the odds thrown at him but the farmer is unable to devote so much time to the one lamb so we are having him here....so back to bottle feeding again! We believe the lamb has a form of cerabal palsy :( but he is a fighter to have survived this long - he is 8 weeks old.

Ok, sorry if I am rambling but wanted you all to know I am still here and watching ya all :lol:

Cheers

Maria
Tas

Postby Dolly » Tue Dec 13, 2005 8:52 am

Hi Maria, I'm so glad you're still with us, you are too important to our group not to be missed (especially with your famous question time :lol: we all love)

How wonderful of you to have taken in that crippled lamb. I hope you have a fabulous time with your US visitors.

hugs
Dolly

Postby dragonfly » Wed Dec 21, 2005 12:14 pm

oh hand rearing lambs is fun but really hard work LOL. goodluck with that!
karin
mum of 5
loosing by eating low fat, natural, organic and fresh

heaviest weight: 189kg
goal weight: 89kg
currently: 143.5kg
TOTAL LOST: 45.5kg
dragonfly

Return to Weight loss Talk