It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:14 am

Free Newsletter

getting back on the road

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

getting back on the road

Postby Kitty kat » Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:52 pm

Hi guys,

I'm so proud of myself. Yesterday, for the first time in 4 months, i went for a 3o minute jog!!!! I feel so good!! It's amazing what those endorphens can do for you!!!! I felt like a new human being after my jog. I know i'm exagerating, but i even feel like i've already lost weight!! Anyway,i cant wait to go jogging again on saturday. I can't go tonight coz i've got a work function in the evening,so i'll be home late. Because i exercised yesterday, i'm so deteremined not to drink or smoke tonight (remember, i quit)!!!!
It's so exciting to be able to express how i feel about my little jog to people that are going through the same battles as i am. Thank you so much for this forum.

By the way, i just realised how much of a time difference there is between Australia and South Africa. IT'S ONLY 8:48 AM this side (i.e i'm only starting work now) and it's already 16:48pm for you guys (i.e you're getting ready to leave work). I hope you all have a fabulous weekend and i wish you the best of luck with your weightloss efforts. I find that weekends are the hardest for me coz you end up eating and drinking things that you shouldn't.

Remember: "Don't sacrifice what you want the most for what you want right now"!! That piece of cake that you might be thinking of having is just not worth it when you think about your goal weight!!! I hope this message helps someone.

Good luck :D :D :D

"Nothing tastes as good as thin feels"
Kitty kat

Postby kate_turner2000 » Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:58 pm

hey kitty that message came too late for moi as i have had a piece of cake today- butter cake! lol

well done on the jog too. it always feels great after a workout.

nevermind about the time delay. im always here :P
kate_turner2000

Re: getting back on the road

Postby A_Corner_Of_The_Earth » Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:34 pm

Kitty kat wrote:Remember: "Don't sacrifice what you want the most for what you want right now"!! That piece of cake that you might be thinking of having is just not worth it when you think about your goal weight!!! I hope this message helps someone.

Thanks for adding this. Definitely something to keep in mind.

GW1 - 70kgs
GW2 - 67kgs
GW3 - 60kgs
A_Corner_Of_The_Earth

Postby Ally » Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:43 pm

That little gem is going on my fridge!!!

Good on you for getting back into the swing of things matey....
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby Dee » Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:34 pm

Oh that is brilliant... I really need to focus on that!
[url=http://www.phenforum.com/ticker/]
[/url]
Dee

Return to Weight loss Talk