It is currently Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:28 pm

Free Newsletter

Weight Watchers - anyone know how to join free ATM

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Weight Watchers - anyone know how to join free ATM

Postby Dancing Queen » Sat Jul 07, 2007 1:23 am

I need to get back on WW desperately. I haven't gone for a number of months (Feb-June) as I was unwell. I went back to one meeting about 6 weeks ago.

The thing is, I can't get to that meeting all the time, just every second week if that because I work in the evening.

So, I decided to change to a local meeting that I knew was at 930am and it's closed down. :roll: It was so local it was in my street.

Now, the only one at 930am is about 15 minutes drive away. Okay, so it's not far I know, but then I won't get back till almost 11am and I start work at 2pm and have to leave home by 130pm at the absolute latest.

Okay, so I have decided to go next week and hohum, WW membership has expired and I still have stamps, 5 that I know they are valid for 12 months.

I am wondering if anyone has a WW meeting coupon join for free or something. I can't afford another join fee and can't afford to wait any longer. My weight stayed mostly the same when I was sick, now it's starting to creep back on. I think I have put on about 4 kilos, previously lost 25kg.

I have tried everything else. Nothing else works for me. I need to physically go to the meetings and weigh in.

Can anyone help?
Dancing Queen

Postby Ally » Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:21 pm

sorry dancing queen I can't help you out...I hope you find someone that can though :wink:

Postby Playboy_bunny » Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:08 pm

Go into your blue weigh in membership book, (where they write your losses/gains) search right through the front and back and there are 2 coupons on a page that say something like free membership for a friend if you present this can use it for youreslf (lol i did last time :) ) good luck! :D

Postby Dancing Queen » Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:59 am

I got one in the mail today! You know, like a call up card for national service :wink:

So, I shall go to the new meeting on Wednesday morning at 930pm.

I have put on about 5 kilos since March when I got ill and was stoned out on drugs for my epilepsy. It was so hard to cook healthy stuff, I just bought heat and eat crap like pies ect and lost of pasta, that was easy to make with stir through sauce.

Now I am back at work, I have stopped buying my dinner at the staff canteen and have started cooking again so take my dinner to work.

I just need to start walking/exercising again, but I still can't work my normal roster because I am still tired and drowsy. But I can now do all my hours :D

Have to learn to adapt so I can get my life back on track. I am seeing a neuropsych to help me.
Dancing Queen

Postby kate_turner2000 » Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:47 am

hey dancing queen thats great! seems like you are taking control of your life which is wonderful :) please keep us updated i reckon you would be feeling better about yourself already :)

Return to Weight loss Talk