It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:06 am

Free Newsletter

Whats your weight loss plan ?

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby kate_turner2000 » Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:32 am

you can do it fay!! you will be celebrating xmas in double figures for sure!
kate_turner2000

Postby Fairie » Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:01 pm

Thanks Kate :D
-Fay-

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wSDGUdx/]
[/url]
Fairie

Postby sassi » Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:43 am

food

:arrow: eat 1500 calories per day, only eat back exercise calories if i'm really hungry after my workout
:arrow: aim to keep the balance of carbs, protein & fat suggested
:arrow: make junk food an occasional treat rather than a regular occurrence
:arrow: reduce my alcohol intake
:arrow: enter my calories into CK

exercise

:arrow: to do 30 mins of exercise 5 times a week
:arrow: weights routine every second day

weight loss goals

:arrow: to reach my healthy bmi range
:arrow: to learn to have a healthy relationship with food - i.e. not to eat for the sake of it but to eat what my body needs to function
:arrow: to reach 85kg by the time i go on holiday in mid-oct (this was 80 before :oops: ) & then 80 by christmas so i can start 2008 below where i was when i put the weight back on
sassi

Postby shokoden » Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:33 pm

My goals are:

:arrow: To lose 40kgs through healthy eating i am following the WW points plan at home because i find that this is the best program for me as i am aiming for a healthy lifestyle. For me it is not a quick fix no foods are banned it is a lifestyle change something that i can stick with.

:arrow: I am doing cardio exercise for 30 mins twice a day sometimes more to increase my fitness level and fat burning. When i have lost 15kg's i will look at including weights and may even join an aerobics class :lol:

:arrow: I am making this lifestyle change because i want to be able to have fun with my children live longer and damn it i want to feel sexy!

:arrow: My goal is to get to and maintain my weight at 65-68kgs. I want to be a size 12-14 and i would like to get back into basketball and hockey but at this stage i am just too unfit. My girls do little athletics and this year the parents can participate it is something which i would like to do but i need to do the hard yards first.
shokoden

Postby kate_turner2000 » Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:35 pm

i like that no foods are banned for you because i believe that too. everything in moderation :)
kate_turner2000

Postby sassi » Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:42 pm

kate_turner2000 wrote:i like that no foods are banned for you because i believe that too. everything in moderation :)
i was just thinking that as well, kate! it works for me as well because as soon as i feel i'm not allowed something, i want it :oops:
sassi

Previous

Return to Weight loss Talk