It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:13 pm

Free Newsletter

Finally

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Finally

Postby hushpuppy » Fri Dec 23, 2005 4:30 pm

All the x mas shopping is done wrapped and ready for the tree woooooooooohooooooooo

Cheers Jules
[url=http://www..com]Image[blinkiebee/url]
SW 107kg
CW 99.8kg
GW 65kg
hushpuppy

Postby Dolly » Fri Dec 23, 2005 9:20 pm

Mine too. Were actually going to have our Christmas dinner and present opening tomorrow on boxing day, so my kids can enjoy spending Christmas dinner with their partners family on Christmas day.
Dolly

Postby Hayley » Sat Dec 24, 2005 1:40 pm

That's a good idea- to have it earlier so that children can then see their partner's families on Christmas day. Tha's the huge drama we usually face - all the travelling to see both families on Christmas day - by the end of the day we're usually exhausted because we've done so much running around.

This year, we're deciding to stay in Exmouth and just spend it with friends and our 2 and 1/2 yr old son. Perth is a 13 hour drive away and we can't really afford to go down this year.

Our day wil be great though, 'Santa' has got so many presents for our little man. He's an obsessed Thomas the Tank Engine fan and will be very pleased with his presents this year. My hubby is a mad fisherman, so we've bought him a very good fishing reel - one for catching Marlin and Sailfish. I wonder what he's made me this year??? My husband is a jeweller and I know he's made me something for Christmas and I can't wait to see what it is!!! Very exciting. He makes absolutely gorgeous pieces, I just love his work but I guess I am biased.

Merry Christmas to you all. I hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow!!!

Hayley.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wuOdmgo/]
Hayley

Postby Dolly » Sun Dec 25, 2005 12:34 am

Hayley, sounds like all of your family are going to have a super christmas.
Dolly

Return to Weight loss Talk