It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:01 am

Free Newsletter

81-75

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

81-75

Postby grugwashere » Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:19 pm

i weigh 81 kilos.. it just occured to me i have 6 kilos to go until i reach my old weight.. i was at 75 kilos for a lonnnnnnng time... then all of a sudden i ballooned (had something to do with animplanon and my sister being pregnant... the more she ate the more i ate hehehehe sympathetic cravings i reckon!)

i want to one day weigh 50 kilos and have my boyfriend carry me just cos he can.. i want to weigh less than him (he is 69 little skinny minx) and be able to wear his jeans.. (not that they would look good hes a bit daggy.. but just cos i can!) i want to feel comfortable in undies and a singlet to sleep in in summer.. not self concious. I want to put on his Boxers (clean ones of course) and his tshirt and have it swim on me ( i once read in cosmo guys find this attractive hehe)

in year 8 they weighed us for PE... i weight 63 compared to all the 50's and less i was massive.. but i would give my right arm to weigh 63 kilos now..i thought i was HUGE but when i look back at photos it wasnt that bad... its funny how we see ourselves.

i had a little relapse of my old habits last night (eating then vomitting)... and it scared me... i dont want to start that again and i wont! its not worth it and it doesnt work anyway.

i am sorry that this has been such a clump of random thoughts.. but my mind is absolutely racing and i had to get some of it out.
im taking one day at a time.
SW:91kg
CW:75kg
GW: Somwhere in the 60's for now

Next mini goal:73kg
grugwashere

Postby kate_turner2000 » Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:22 pm

hey jo i think writing down things that you are thinking about in terms of weightloss really does help clear the air. you are right, you dont want to go back to your old ways like last night, you are doing things the healthy way now and you will get heaps more satisfaction when you get to do those things you listed, knowing that you have done things in a more appropriate way. i will never be smaller than mick my fiance. he weighs 50kg on a good day and 50 kg on a bad day lol. my body is just not built to be under 50kg. LOL. but im sure you will get there. you are sooo close to your goal now mate.
kate_turner2000

Postby grugwashere » Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:29 pm

Thanks Kate :) can always rely on you to lift my mood.. ur always full of great advice (your like the listen lady on the simpsons hehe)

my aim is the be 70 kilos by xmas.... i know thats a goal i can achieve.. if i reach it before then woohooo lol..

grugwashere

Postby kate_turner2000 » Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:32 pm

hehe now i can hear the listen lady episode in my head hehe. im sure you will make your goal by xmas with your determination. what a great xmas present :)
kate_turner2000

Postby madeline » Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:47 pm

I think they are great goals jo... we all want to be tiny compared to our bfs, and it doesn't help that your boy is smaller... but you're doing so so well on your WL journey honey. I truely believe in doing anything to make yourself feel like you're already there, because it will boost your confidence like anything. Why don't you buy a huge t-shirt so that it already bags on you (if you wear nothing under it, your bf will like it anyway, screw what cosmo says :) ). Try tieing up your hair in a high ponytail, it will make your face look slimmer and also cute and perky, maybe try a ribbon too... it'll take you back to your year 8 days.
"Ððñ'† µ wï§h ¥ðµr gïrl£rïêñÐ wå§ hð† lïkê mê, Ððñ'† ¥å ßåߥ ;)"
CW- 57kgs, GW- 53kgs (8kgs lost!)
madeline

Postby grugwashere » Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:48 pm

nice new summer dresses here i come!!! mmmm... floatyyyy

grugwashere

Re: 81-75

Postby sassi » Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:48 pm

grugwashere wrote:
in year 8 they weighed us for PE... i weight 63 compared to all the 50's and less i was massive.. but i would give my right arm to weigh 63 kilos now..i thought i was HUGE but when i look back at photos it wasnt that bad... its funny how we see ourselves.
this one really hit home for me - i have considered myself "fat" since my early teens. when i was at uni i was a size 14 and thought i was huge. now i'd love to be a size 14!

i hope writing stuff down stopped your head racing a bit. sometimes it puts everything in perspective to do that :D
sassi

Postby grugwashere » Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:51 pm

i agree with you about being a 14.. at the time i was a size 10 and thought i was the biggest Blob ever... most likely because my "best Friend" constantly told me i was fat

grugwashere

Postby sassi » Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:59 pm

teenagers can be so cruel to each other. especially girls i reckon. takes us a while to realise we're on the same side
sassi

Postby chubbywife79 » Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:00 pm

I have similar goals I love to weigh less than my husband he weiighs 80kg and I want to be at least 10kg lighter. I want to be more confident in myself.

You got pretty good long term goals.
Rochelle
chubbywife79

Postby reester33 » Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:09 pm

Hey Jo,

I can totally relate! I was 66kg and 5ft 10 and a size 14 in year 7....that's model stats!! :lol: I was bigger than the girls AND the boys. :cry: Onset of hormones, being picked on and emotional eating ballooned me out to a size 18 by year 8....it's funny I'm that same size now! :lol:

Keep going one step at a time....you will get to your destination! And we'll be right there cheering you along the way. Gee, now I'm getting a flashback....follow the yellow brick road....follow the yellow brick road....

:lol: XOXO :) Maree

I WAS EATING MYSELF TO DEATH WITH A KNIFE AND FORK!
reester33

Postby milkyway » Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:10 pm

Hey Jo - congrats on the weightloss to date. You must be feeling fabulous. I was a skinny minny teenager and used to think I was fat! Even size 8 Levis were too big for me - yet whenever i looked at my body, all I could see was fatty bits on my thighs or around my tum.

I returned to that weight about 6 years ago and I looked absolutely horrible! I was so thin and gaunt. It just didn't suit me at all. Even my dad, who rarely comments on appearance, said to my sister that I looked terrible! That's why my goal is now high fifties. I was that weight for many years and I reckon I would be comfortable there, even though I used to think I was still a bit chubby :roll:

Anyway, it also depends a lot on your height. I'm 164cm and while not tall, 50kg is just too thin on me.
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby grugwashere » Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:18 pm

Thanks for all your replies :) its really cheering me up!

grugwashere

Postby kate_turner2000 » Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:43 pm

yeah i was a size 12-14 in year seven and yet most the girls were an 8-10. p.e. classes were very uncomfortable
kate_turner2000

Postby grugwashere » Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:24 pm

they should really consider the way they do things in schools... i mean weighing and recording all the weights for display is bound to land at least a few people in therapy lol..

i suppose its part of growing up...

grugwashere

Next

Return to Weight loss Talk