Anything and everything concerning weight loss.
Well done Immortal!! The earlier you start the earlier you finish!!
- Posts: 3334
- Joined: Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:31 pm
- Location: Raymond Terrace - Newcastle
good going immortal i cant wait to hear about it
- Posts: 13910
- Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:59 am
- Location: Central Coast NSW
Good on you! I look forward to hearing about your progress
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
- Posts: 4236
- Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:11 pm
- Location: Melbourne
Well done immortal and gracie! You can do it!! And just because the lunch box looks empty, doesnt mean your tummy will be!
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs
The wise man Stephen King once said - The only way to go on, is to go on. To say 'i can do this' even when you know you cant
You'll find me in the almost there section
- Posts: 1700
- Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:20 pm
- Location: Perth
Good decision guys and best of luck!
2008 - my year to be great!!
- Posts: 1419
- Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:21 pm
- Location: Bullcreek, Perth
Return to Weight loss Talk
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests