It is currently Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:06 pm

Free Newsletter

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby Sassygirl » Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:44 pm

From memory it cost me around $575 + paying for blood tests - price may have gone up since I did it though so Asy may have the updated price.
2008 - my year to be great!!

Postby yummymummy » Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:32 pm

Sorry asy but I got to disagree with you the way you have described the cohens diet much the same as sureslim, sureslim isnt based on blood types they dont even check that they test for BSLs, cholestrol, thyroid and what not then they and as with cohens you are given a specific set of rules to follow ie dont mix protien ect ect.
My work mate did cohens just before I did sureslim and we sat down andcompared notes one day and they are both much the same but she was allowed much less carbs than me and sureslim LOVE the seads
I just wanted to set things straight.

Postby Zero » Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:48 pm

Updated price for Sureslim is $880...

I'm on the program, but my grammages are a bit higher than the ones previously stated.

I started just under a month ago and have lost about 4 kilos to date... which I'm really happy with because in the month I have been on it, I had a really hard week as I was away for a work conference.

Anyway, it takes a lot of getting used to, but it definitely works... having said that, I probably wont part with so much money again. I think once you have the program, your set.
Start Weight (from beginning): 71
Current Weight: 63.00
Weight lost so far: 8.00
Goal Weight: 55.00

8 kilos left.

Postby Immortal » Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:08 pm

My grammages where not accurate, only an example of how the diet reads... My program has been filed somewhere for the last 2 years since I finished it.
Victims; Aren't we all...

Return to Weight loss Talk