It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:48 pm

Free Newsletter

Newby here

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Newby here

Postby Jo_21 » Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:35 pm

Hi my Name is Joanne, Im 21 years old and need to lose 22 kilos.

I currently weigh 84 kilos. I am 157cm tall.
If i lose 22 kilos i will be back to what i weighed before i had a baby. Who is nearly 11 months old.

I am trying out lite'n'easy at the moment. Very expensive. but im finding it hard to stick to as i crave a lot of sweet foods.

Good Luck to everyone here, hope its all going well. :wink:
Jo_21

Postby Playboy_bunny » Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:59 pm

Hi Jo :) Welcome to the forum :) Congrats on the bubby :D I have heard that lite n easy was quite expensive :shock: have you thought of maybe counting calories on your own? Its much cheaper! :D and then you can have your sweets too as long as you count them :wink: Just a thought! ;) I think there might be some others on L&E :) good luck with your weight loss xx
Image•·.·´¯`·.·•Gracie•·.·´¯`·.·•
Playboy_bunny

Postby kate_turner2000 » Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:30 pm

hey jo welcome to the group! you will feel really welcome here. join in when and where you feel comfortable :) remember that losing weight you can still have sweet things just in moderation :) you shouldnt deprive yourself of everything ;) take care and sing out if you need anything.
kate_turner2000

Postby Jo_21 » Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:49 pm

Thanks,

Im not doing the full lite'n'easy program, i've been making big lots of dinners and vegies and freezing them in smaller portions, Its just cheaper that way.
And as i start to get a bit better at portion sizes and the right thing to eat i will cut back on the lite'n'easy until i am doing it all myself.

There are heaps of people who have lost so much weight, i find it so hard to lose any at all.
Good on you the ones that have lost any your doing so well.
Jo_21

Postby kate_turner2000 » Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:30 am

hey jo you soon will be one of the people who has lost weight. sometimes its hard to be patient- i find it really hard to be! but remember the slower you lose the weight, the better :)
kate_turner2000

Return to Weight loss Talk