It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:54 pm

Free Newsletter

I've registered with Global Health & Fitness website!!!

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

I've registered with Global Health & Fitness website!!!

Postby Hayley » Wed Jan 04, 2006 4:46 pm

Hi everyone,

I finally did it after much correspondance with them, as I was quite skeptical. However, they have been nothing but friendly, professional and helpful since I started enquiring about their service.

For those of you who don't know who or what I'm talking about, I first came across Global Health & Fitness one day when logging onto this weightloss site. On the homepage, on the right hand side, there is an advertisement listing Global as a recommended site, I thought it was worth a look, considering I had never heard of them before and that this forum recommended them.

Global is a US based online personal training and nutrition service. It costs money to join (approx $83 Australian, every 3 months but they currently have a special on, for an extra 3 months for the same price). I had many questions for them before joining and all of them were answered within 2 days - very efficient!

They give you a short questionnaire about your goals etc and then devise a training program and nutrition program for you to enable you to achieve your weightloss goals.

I am very happy and have only been registered for 4 days. They respond quickly to any emails I send and email to check how I'm going and for motivation. I will be commencing my training and nutrition plan on Monday, after our house-guests have left, and will keep you all updated on my progress.

If you have any questions, don't hestitate to ask me. Or alternatively, you could visit the Global Health & Fitness site yourself and take a look.

Good luck with your wieght loss everyone.

Cheers, Hayley.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wuOdmgo/]
Hayley

Return to Weight loss Talk