It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:54 pm

Free Newsletter

Lost 14 pounds

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Lost 14 pounds

Postby xXxskyexXx » Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:50 am

I know it's hard to notice loosing a few pounds but Apperntly I have Lost a stone, (14 Pounds) But I do not feel like it. Infact I feel like i have put on more weight. Is that possible?
.:*~xXxSkyexXx~*:.

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wwN47eA/]
[/url]
xXxskyexXx

Postby kate_turner2000 » Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:03 am

hey skye sometimes when the scales show a loss for me i think 'where did it lose it from? my big toe?!!' if you keep doing what you have been doing you will continue to have loss's and then it will be more noticable. are you taking measurements as well or just going by the scales? how are your clothes feeling? can anyone else notice your loss?
kate_turner2000

Postby reester33 » Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:34 am

Where you generally lose weight first is the place you least want it to go!! I noticed that my face didn't look as puffy (YAY!), however the most noticeable thing was the room in my cup size!! :oops: :cry: I also noticed that there was slightly more room in the legs of my work pants.

I lost 4 stone prior to this time (I have maintained that loss), but I had a photo taken every month at the weight loss club....that was when I started to notice subtle changes.

Don't worry too much though because you'll soon notice changes. Remember that the weight loss distribution all evens out in the end. :lol:

:) M

I WAS EATING MYSELF TO DEATH WITH A KNIFE AND FORK!
reester33

Postby xXxskyexXx » Thu Aug 23, 2007 3:23 am

Thankyou, I hope I start lossing around my stomach. I am actally finding my trouses a bit too big but The ones the nest size down are too small so All my trouses are either too big or too small.
.:*~xXxSkyexXx~*:.

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wwN47eA/]
[/url]
xXxskyexXx

Postby sassi » Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:25 am

ooooh - i hate that inbetween stage skye! it's so frustrating...you feel great that some are too big but then you grab a size down & get depressed again!

i'm sure you'll be in those smaller trousers soon though :D
sassi

Return to Weight loss Talk