hiya guys found this in a article and thought it may help.
1. focus on the new you you are aiming for. regularly visualise yourself as slimmer fitter and happier will help you get there quicker
2. do it with friends as we know its a big help
3 reached a plateau or feeling demotivated. pick up 1kg of sugar to help you feel just how much a little weight loss is
4. keep out of temptations way either by walking or driving a different route to that cake shop or take away
5. if you have a family, putting a lock on the kids cupboard that has crisps or chocolate and get them to hide the key.
6.try internet shopping- you're likely to make more rational decisions when you can't have instant access to shelves.
7weigh yourself only once a week.
8. be prepared. always carry healthy snacks to avoid diet mistakes when you are out and about.
9allow yourself small dietary pleasures- having a little bit of a food you really love is essential to sticking with a diet for the long haul.
10always incorporate exercise- you will notice changes in you body quicker.
anyway hope these have helped
and if anyone knows any others could you put them up as well. cheers marie