It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 2:00 pm

Free Newsletter

help

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

help

Postby charlimc » Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:58 pm

for the past 6 weeks i have been on lite n easy 1200 calorie diet but sadly my food didnt turn up yesterday for the week :(.. i called and asked and they cant track down where its gone and i have to wait till next week to get another delivery.. the good thing is i dont have to pay for it... but now for a whole week im on my own trying to figure out what to eat.. i need help...

suggestions???
Charli x
charlimc

Postby Ally » Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:03 pm

Try and stick to low fat healthy meals......and watch your portion sizes. have simple meals such as chicken and veg or steak etc to make it easier on yourself. Do you have any lowfat/calorie cookbooks??

Another good way would be to have a look in the food diary section and see what the ladies are eating within their calorie limits.

YOu could even buy some frozen meals such as weight watchers or lean cuisine to see you through until your other meals arrive....I always add some veg or salad to them though to make them a bit more nutrious.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby lng86 » Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:07 pm

Eat similarly to what they give you!!! And substitute.

I have tried Lite n Easy before. The thing that they are generally trying to teach you is portion control. You have done SO well already - I'm sure you can make the right choices.

For example:

BREAKFAST: 2 weetbix or 1/2 cup Special k with milk and sliced fruit (strawberries or tinned peaches)

MORNING TEA: Apple or kiwi fruit

LUNCH: Soy and linseed bread (2 slices) with 97% fat free ham (25g) or turkey (25g) or tin of tuna in springwater and salad

AFTERNOON TEA: 4 light paradise crackers with 1 tablespoon of salsa or a Golden Circle cup of fruit or 2 snack right biscuits

DINNER: Healthy choice or Weight Watchers frozen meal

You need any extra help? If so, just ask! But you've done SO well - so have faith.
To succeed you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you - Myself (Lauren)
lng86

Postby Cass101 » Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:55 pm

I agree with ing86. Plus Coles has weight watchers meals on special this week! kj/cal content of these meals ranges from around 1200kj's/286cals to around 1800kj's/430cals. Plenty of room to then add a salad!

Oh and for your 'sweet tooth' try diet jelly. Some people like it others don't, try it it is really low in kj's/cals

GOOD LUCK!
Start 99kg
Current 86.6kg
1st Goal 85
2nd " 75
3rd " 65
END 58 - 60kg!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w6gNSIt/]
[/url]
Cass101

Return to Weight loss Talk