It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:15 pm

Free Newsletter

Having success with modified optifast approach

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Having success with modified optifast approach

Postby strawberrygingham » Sat Sep 15, 2007 11:15 am

Hello!

First week in and have lost 3kgs and feel so much better already (especially now that I am off the chocolate)!

I have been using optifast to support myself. I have a shake in the morning typically with a piece of fruit, a protein (typically chicken or ham) and salad sandwich for lunch then an optifast soup with 2 cups of vegetables for dinner! I am loving it and losing weight. I am using optifast as a support not a total approach and it is working for me: physically but most importantly mentally.

It is important for me to feel that I am not depriving myself and that I am eating a balanced diet and this is how initially I will do it (for next 3 months). I will then wean myself off the support of optifast & my goal is that I will feel completely in control and able to make sensible decisions 3 times a day (not just one).

For now though, I have alleviated some of the thinking involved to get to my desired place. I live by the water and am making use of the paths with my legs also!

I adore this website and the support it offers!

Thanks for listening 24/7!

1. 15kg = Slim face: walk with ease
2. 30kg = Looking sexy: go horseriding
3. 45kg = WOW: the world is your oyster!
strawberrygingham

Postby Playboy_bunny » Sat Sep 15, 2007 11:22 am

sounds like a good plan ;)
Image•·.·´¯`·.·•Gracie•·.·´¯`·.·•
Playboy_bunny

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:48 pm

hey gingham sounds like you are on the right track and you sound really motivated :) keep it up
kate_turner2000

Return to Weight loss Talk