It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:02 pm

Free Newsletter

If only you can deflate your boobs

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

If only you can deflate your boobs

Postby oostevens » Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:57 pm

its not fair! lol i am starting to lose weight everywhere but my boobs! i hate having huge boobs, its making my clothing choice a very slim one.

I cant wait till they are smaller....stupid big boobs just hanging there, doing nothing! lol

how long does it take till they begin to decrease in size :( i sometimes wish i had NO boobs!!!!
[*RACHEL*]

YOU CAN DOOO IT!!!!!

[First goal: to reach 80kgs]
[Second goal: to reach 75kgs]

oostevens

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:21 pm

I went down a whole cup and whatever the other size is called in the last few kilo's of my weight loss! I thought they were done shrinking but noo! hahah :P It's great when they shrink, can buy pretty bra's, but not good cos they get saggy baggy :(
zeedeveelgirl

Postby oostevens » Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:22 pm

ha ha i dont mind! i just want smaller ones. he he i hope they go down soon
[*RACHEL*]

YOU CAN DOOO IT!!!!!

[First goal: to reach 80kgs]
[Second goal: to reach 75kgs]

oostevens

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:12 pm

jen (a member on this forum) is having a breast reduction in the coming months. cant wait to hear how it all goes for her. im a 16DD and even though i love the size they definately need lifting!
kate_turner2000

Postby shelbel » Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:26 pm

Ooh yeah id love a lift too! Mine are finally starting to even up which is a great thing as one was almost a cup size bigger then the other, hmmm.
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

The wise man Stephen King once said - The only way to go on, is to go on. To say 'i can do this' even when you know you cant

You'll find me in the almost there section :)
shelbel

Postby Rustie » Sat Sep 15, 2007 11:04 pm

As soon as i start losing weight i seem to lose my boobs :(
Im a 14D atm and love the way my boobs look but i spose if i wanna lose weight im just gonna have to deal with it.

SW: 80kg
CW: 78.5kg
GW: 60kg
Rustie

Postby vanessa0305 » Sat Sep 15, 2007 11:06 pm

My boobs have gone down from a 18E/20DD to a 12 C. I love it but I am thinking of a lift as well, they are empty and yukky but still better than what they were.
Vanessa

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/woi7sgh/]
[/url]
vanessa0305

Postby Fireball » Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:26 am

Does anyone know much about this boob reduction compared with boob lift. I have read with reductions that they reposition the nipple but never read that in relation to lifts? I guess it is better to wait till after loosing weight to see how they turn out then get it done - is that correct?

"Unknowingly, we plow the dust of the stars, blown about us by the wind, and drink the universe in a glass of rain."
Ihab Hassan
Fireball

Postby electrongirl » Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:16 am

I have always had a D or E in my cup size, even when I was a size 8 I wore 10DD.

I am a 16E at the moment, and they hurt all the time and my neck is stuffed because of them. I am only 5'4.

I hate shopping for clothes at the best of times but getting tops that fit is impossible.

I have thought about getting surgery on them but it terrifies me!!
Nikki - Aussie girl living in the USA with her soul mate. My blog: http://aus2usa.blogspot.com/

Image Image
electrongirl

Postby HappyBella55 » Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:17 pm

I would love to have breast reduction surgery but I can afford it. It cost around 10K :cry:. I am hoping I my boobs will lose the weight but I don't think they will ever be perky more saggy :x

Everyone always says its the first place you lose weight - please let it be in my case.

Electrongirl I agree with what you say - buying tops is so hard :?
Start weight - 77kgs
Goal weight - 53kgs
Current Weight - 50.1kgs

No more weighing, no more scales. My measurement is my success at health. It's an investment I make every single day. My priority: be healthy!
HappyBella55

Postby Rustie » Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:39 pm

My little sister is 18 and has the biggest boobs ever. She is currently a 14/16 E/F cup and 5'3 tall.. She wants to have hers reduced but the cost of doing it is way to much. It cost more to have a breast reduction than it is to have implants.

SW: 80kg
CW: 78.5kg
GW: 60kg
Rustie

Postby HappyBella55 » Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:51 pm

Rustie wrote:. It cost more to have a breast reduction than it is to have implants.

That's because the procedure is more complicated. They plastic surgeon actually has to remove the nipple, remove the fat and excess skin, reshape it. It has more insertions than an implant surgery requires.

I've gone as far as having a consult. It's quite a huge operation - the chances of having no nipple sensation at all, no breast feeding, the scarring (as they do a anchor type cut)
Start weight - 77kgs
Goal weight - 53kgs
Current Weight - 50.1kgs

No more weighing, no more scales. My measurement is my success at health. It's an investment I make every single day. My priority: be healthy!
HappyBella55

Postby electrongirl » Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:50 pm

Rustie wrote:My little sister is 18 and has the biggest boobs ever. She is currently a 14/16 E/F cup and 5'3 tall.. She wants to have hers reduced but the cost of doing it is way to much. It cost more to have a breast reduction than it is to have implants.

If it affects her eg: pain in the shoulders and neck she can actually get it done for medical not cosmetic reasons.

I think thats covered by medicare. It may have changed though.
Nikki - Aussie girl living in the USA with her soul mate. My blog: http://aus2usa.blogspot.com/

Image Image
electrongirl

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:04 pm

Bl**dy hell, how can my boobs have shrunk more?!?!? As I said, the last few kilo's of my weight loss I went down another cup size to a 12C. I bought a new sports bra today - 12B!!!! :-o If they keep shrinking there's going to be nothing left!! I don't mind of course, but yeesh!!!
zeedeveelgirl

Postby lng86 » Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:48 pm

Does anyone know what a breast lift involves? I will most likely get one after I have completely lost all of my excess weight. I want to feel comfortable!

I have gone down from a size 18dd to a 16dd after 20+kg lost... No change in the cup, Bella! But I wish you better luck!!!
To succeed you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you - Myself (Lauren)
lng86

Next

Return to Weight loss Talk