It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:09 pm

Free Newsletter

If only you can deflate your boobs

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:12 pm

Wow, that's amazing that you've only gone down 1 size even after all that weight loss!! I'm surprised that mine have gone so much because mine were a C when I was 12, and I wasn't really fat or anything then, just a little bit chubby. It just occurred to me that I'm almost the same bra size as my mum (who is a 10B), and she's a size 6!!! :-o
zeedeveelgirl

Postby HappyBella55 » Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:17 pm

I don't actually know what's involved in a breast lift surgery. Lauren just google it and I'm sure you'll find out exactly what's involved. Ahh the wonders of google search :D

I'm a 14DD I hope I can loose some cup size. Sigh time will tell when I reach my goal weight :D
Start weight - 77kgs
Goal weight - 53kgs
Current Weight - 50.1kgs

No more weighing, no more scales. My measurement is my success at health. It's an investment I make every single day. My priority: be healthy!
HappyBella55

Postby lng86 » Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:29 am

You always want what you haven't got!

Bigger boobs are so feminine and sexy... Hence why implants are everywhere! We are lucky... And just don't know it!!!
To succeed you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you - Myself (Lauren)
lng86

Postby electrongirl » Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:47 am

lng86 wrote:You always want what you haven't got!

Bigger boobs are so feminine and sexy... Hence why implants are everywhere! We are lucky... And just don't know it!!!

not when you get constant neck pain from them!!
Nikki - Aussie girl living in the USA with her soul mate. My blog: http://aus2usa.blogspot.com/

Image Image
electrongirl

Postby HappyBella55 » Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:10 am

Lauren my mum says the same thing to me. She's like women are paying a lot of money to get breast like yours. Yes but the difference is that fake ones are perky and firm without a bra mine are not :lol: :lol: .

But it's so true the grass is always greener :D
Start weight - 77kgs
Goal weight - 53kgs
Current Weight - 50.1kgs

No more weighing, no more scales. My measurement is my success at health. It's an investment I make every single day. My priority: be healthy!
HappyBella55

Postby lng86 » Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:46 am

Except when they cause you pain! COMPLETELY!!!
To succeed you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you - Myself (Lauren)
lng86

Postby KarinAnn » Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:47 am

Im a 14E and hate it!! Specially when going to buy shirts. I don't know about everyone else but i have trouble finding nice bra's in my size..
I had a guy come up to me once at a pub saying my boobs where that big they must be fake and could he buy them off me but keep the body as a bonus. I had to laugh at how out there his line was.

Gravity hasn't been kind to mine and i wouldn't mind getting them lifted. But don't know if i would ever do it. To many problem are involved around operations i think.

**I can and WILL do this**
KarinAnn

Postby HappyBella55 » Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:57 am

KerinAnn you have to give him one for originality lol

I hate the staring :x
Start weight - 77kgs
Goal weight - 53kgs
Current Weight - 50.1kgs

HappyBella55

Postby ali » Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:55 pm

Whenever I complain about mine my bf always gives me the whole "people pay money to have boobs like yours" story, lol. He loves them though!

Mine are a 12D so they arn't too bad. I think they will get smaller when I lose weight though, but I dont mind, as long as they dont get too small! I like my boobs.

But I hate the staring too! I find that v-neck tops suit my body shape as round necks make me look fat so I often wear tops that show my cleavage (not always deliberately but they are hard to hide! I often just like the top, not that it shows off my boobs! :lol: ) and people always stare! Its so seedy sometimes too! They're just boobs! Lol. I like when my bf stares though, he's allowed too :wink: :lol: I like that he finds me attractive, even when I feel heaps unattractive!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w0XqXGi/]
[/url]
GOAL 1: 59KG - 30/12/07
GOAL 2: 56KG
GOAL 3: 53KG
ali

Postby oostevens » Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:00 pm

i agree :) its good when UR guy stairs at any part of u :) not when some OTHER guys do......creepy.

although my hubby reckoned a guy was checking me out the other week and i didnt believe him :p cos no one ever does ha ha but it was a confidence boost :) i was happy
[*RACHEL*]

YOU CAN DOOO IT!!!!!

[First goal: to reach 80kgs]
[Second goal: to reach 75kgs]

oostevens

Postby GwenFan » Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:02 pm

My boobs are annoying me too!

I can't wait to lose weight up top! (as long as the bottom half follows close behind too!).

If i was an A or B before gaining weight, but around a C or D now - will they shrink back to their "before size"?
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wx1SP9q/]
[/url]
GwenFan

Postby electrongirl » Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:41 pm

I'm a 16E and am only 5'4.

I have only ever gotten down to a DD cup, never smaller except when I was about 15. And thats when I was about 45kg!!

Mine are always sore, my neck and shoulders always hurt and I have to buy new bras every couple of months.

I go to Bras & Things and get fitted properly and they do sell lots of bigger size bras.

I would love to have a reduction but have heard too many bad things!!
Nikki - Aussie girl living in the USA with her soul mate. My blog: http://aus2usa.blogspot.com/

Image Image
electrongirl

Postby Fireball » Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:10 pm

That's why I was asking about the difference between a boob reduction compared with boob lift. I have read with reductions that they reposition the nipple but never read that in relation to lifts? Is it the same?

I was soooo put off because I read a medical site about someone who had the reducution and her nipples fell off, like a scab during healing. Too much for me, it made me freak! I am terrified. If I could lose weight & have a lift without my nipples being totally detached I'd be a happy woman. But if it is the same as for a reduction...

BTW I really think this is a major reason why I have not lost weight. I have huge boobs and I'm worried I will look like a shrivelled fig - I will have an enormous amount of excess skin. My husband is not supportive as it is.

I hate having huge boobs now because of the pain. Before I put the extra weight on and aged (I now get largley ignored which suits me) I hated the huge boobs because of the ongoing harrassment. I don't think people realise how bad it can be, total strangers yelling out, "Hey tits give me a f...", even when dressed modestly and my little kids were with me". My 25 yo son recently raised this had a big impact on him too which I hadnt realsied as I tried to put on a brave face and act like it didnt matter. grrr makes me sick to think about.

"Unknowingly, we plow the dust of the stars, blown about us by the wind, and drink the universe in a glass of rain."
Ihab Hassan
Fireball

Postby electrongirl » Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:58 pm

any kind of breast surgery where they have to remove excess skin will need to have a nipple moved.

Thats why I'm soooo not having it done!!

Image Image
electrongirl

Postby HappyBella55 » Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:16 pm

With calorie king you have to take measurements and I have lost cm's of my bust *does a happy dance* YAY
Start weight - 77kgs
Goal weight - 53kgs
Current Weight - 50.1kgs

HappyBella55

PreviousNext

Return to Weight loss Talk