It is currently Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:59 am

Free Newsletter

Xndo

Anything and everything concerning weight loss.

Moderator: Moderators

Xndo

Postby Nancy » Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:46 pm

Went into a chemist this week and they had the latest Tony Ferguson copy scheme called Xndo. Thought I would ask a little about it, same thing, shakes as meal replacements, etc, but then I glazed over when I was given the spiel about the big difference. Apparently you take a special pill every night that blocks proteins and stops you from putting on weight!

I'm pretty open to most ideas on weight loss but I draw the line at hocus pocus and being treated like an idiot.

Anyone else heard of this?
Nancy

Postby dietcoke » Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:48 pm

Yeah but the ad put me off. It's two business-type men talking about it and looking a bit wanky. Looked to me just like another money-making project for these blokes who probably never had to deal with weight loss issues before.
dietcoke

Postby vanessa0305 » Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:31 pm

Actually one of them is the doctor off "Whats good for you" and I spoke with the ladies at amcal and they said it was a low carb higher protien style diet just like success.
Vanessa

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/woi7sgh/]
[/url]
vanessa0305

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:11 pm

omg speaking of new fan-dangled schemes. there was one at amcal with a special patch you were like nicorrette patches but for weightloss and there was another thing that was a smelly stick thing that you sniff. how odd!
kate_turner2000

Postby chunky monkey » Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:01 pm

I was just asking about this the other day. At my local chemist, they have XNDO. I was wondering if it was another shake program-what make this one different? It seems to me all chemists these days have cottoned on to the money making side of selling shakes. They all seem to have their own brand they are pushing.

Michelle
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wbij8Bk/]
[/url]
chunky monkey

Postby electrongirl » Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:48 pm

they are all probably made by the 1 factory!!

And just different labels. Just like everything else these days!
Nikki - Aussie girl living in the USA with her soul mate. My blog: http://aus2usa.blogspot.com/

Image Image
electrongirl

Postby Playboy_bunny » Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:06 pm

Kate my mum bought one of those weight loss sniffy things haha smelled like a foot....and she didnt lose any weight ;) I saw xndo advertised, but on the ad I saw it didnt actually tell u what the product was, just to talk to your pharmacist/check the website...I thought it was a pill like xenical or something...there are soooo many different shakes out there now! :shock:
Image•·.·´¯`·.·•Gracie•·.·´¯`·.·•
Playboy_bunny

Postby Nancy » Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:34 am

vanessa0305 wrote:Actually one of them is the doctor off "Whats good for you" and I spoke with the ladies at amcal and they said it was a low carb higher protien style diet just like success.

Yes, that was the message I got too but when they start talking magic pills you realise they just trying to take advantage of people who are generally pretty open to the idea of an easy fix. It just had a bad smell about it for me.
Nancy

Postby Nancy » Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:54 pm

Did a bit more googling today. Seems this is a program that has been doing the rounds in SE Asia before it got here. A bit of a country hopper till it runs out of steam. I wonder how many of these programs will still be running in a few years (who knows, maybe ther'll be more!)
Nancy

Postby Tummygirl » Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:38 pm

For some reason Im sick of hearing about all these weight lose aids. Im my opinion they dont work the only way is slowly but surely and healthy eating and excersise. Am I the only one that thinks that way? :?
Cassie xox

Starting Weight 140 kg
Loss To Date 5 kg
Current Weight 135 KG
Tummygirl

Re: Xndo

Postby rachelrob » Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:32 pm

Yes, I have heard of it and tried it - it's really good - I lost weight quickly, liked the taste of the shakes (Chocolate's the best) and the lemon tea, liked the fact that the products didn't have loads of aspartame etc. in it and thought that the support I got from the pharmacist along the way was great. I saw results quickly, so that was pretty motivating. The other good thing was they actually worked out an exercise program as well, because I agree with Tummygirl, the exercise bits really importan too. The only downside was I got a bit hungry in between at the beginning, but I guess that's pretty normal. :D
rachelrob

new start for me

Postby dani06 » Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:28 pm

i have been dieting since i was 15 trying various methods including old scool heathy eating and exercise which wasnt hard considering i was bought up as a health freak. NO MACCAS NO JUNK FOOD NO SOFT DRINKS frozen oranges where a awsum summer snack for me.
so now im on another path xndo. iam not atarting till tommorow as the pharmacist that controls the xndo program wasnt at my pharmacy today but they had one customer who lost 90 kilos altho this came from a little retail sales girl so i thought it may have been a sales pitch like hey buy this its a miracle so i started reseaching again and sure enough in a newspaper they had two men who had lost ALOT not sure if it was 90 kilos tho but hey im guna give it a go
iv been exercising every day and eating healthy LOL i learnt that me + junk food equals severe stomach pains if u kno wat i meen lol .
i will post my weekly prgress on here.
my fiance is also joining me in our battle to loose weight.
:D im onli young still but i just want to make sure im not guna keil over from a heart attack or get diabetes young i currently weigh130 kilos i think maybe less which is crazy im not a lazy person and i eat like a control freak so maybe xndo can help me .
Im not aiming to be a size 8 lol because at this stage id b happy to loose any weight and one dress size because it will pick me up a little.
i find going to buy weight loss things hard because norm u have a TINY girl selling u the product telling u how she knows exactly how u feel when its obvious she doesnt and people dont stare at her cos she is over weight they just mentalli undress her neway thats my thoughts
lol
dani06

Return to Weight loss Talk